retaining employees inthe organisation

sheetal

hi can u people please help in choosin topic for my HR project.waitin for reply.

hi der, i wanted to get some info on the topic:
HOW TO RETAIN EMPLOYEES IN THE ORGANISATION. i wil be much more thankful if u provide me how the differnt companies retain their employees in the organisation.

hey guys please please help in findin how to retain the employees inthe organisation.actually i wanted to know how can employee turnover be reduced.i have chose dis proj for my third yr keepin in mind the increasin rate of employee turover in our country specislly from the IT sector. i wanted statistics of employee turover of most reputed companies,wat r the companies plannin to reduce dis turnover nd watever u people think would suit dis topic.i have searched a lot of things but its not enough.if u people help me it would be gr8.
bye al de best for all ty's.

hi can u people please please help in findin out the matter on employee retention strategies by different companies .pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me guys nd gals. i need ur help people.i would be very much thankful to u all.bye

hey guys wats up? i wanted to get information on retention strategies of different companies.please help me friends.i have collected some information but its not enough .so please help.

hi i hav found out causes of employee turnover,wat r the employee retention strategies for minimising the turnover in general,differnt articles on employee retention,effects of employee turnover.i wanted the strategies adopted by the differnt companies in minimsing their turnover nd if possible the statistics of employee turnover of the companies .i would be really greatful if u would help in this as it is my 100 mks proj for TYBMS.WAITIN FOR UR REPLY.

hi everyone ,i had 1 week ago asked bout the employee retention proj for my 3rd yr proj .pleaseeeeeeeeeee guys help me out .i hav searched a lot of stuff such as employee retention strategies,causes of employee turnover,some articles.i would like u people to help in findin much more information on dis .pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people help.waitin for ur replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

shashankshah

Hi

i have some of my assignements and links on the the emplpyee engagement in an organisation relating to culture and strategies.

Let me know if your need that, it may help.

love_gundu22

MP Guru
Performance Management System, the performance of the individual employee is being assesed by the top management throgh the HOD of the respective employee. For implementation of this system the score card is designed as per the type and needs of the organisation.

Performance Appraisal system the KRA's of the individual employees are pre-determind and told to the respective employees, and accordingly assesment is being done firstly by employee himself then his Reporting Officer / Manager and finally by the top management. For effective implementation of the PAS, different traits are determind by giving marks as per the weightage

Best Regards
as you are doing HR its a must for you to join MTHRglobal group
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MTHRglobal

Last edited by a moderator:

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
shashankshah said:
Hi

i have some of my assignements and links on the the emplpyee engagement in an organisation relating to culture and strategies.

Let me know if your need that, it may help.

Post them , i need it Shah

love_gundu22

MP Guru
earlier i forgot to upload the files, just have a look on the attachments, you will get an idea of performance management system in an organisation...........
have a nice time and best of luck for your project..

bonddonraj

MP Guru
or these may help u!!!:SugarwareZ-098:

Attachments

• Many of the world.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 18
  • presentation.pdf
    232.2 KB · Views: 25
  • TLC Keeps Employees Around These Days.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 28
  • MarchApril2001.pdf
    602.8 KB · Views: 22
hi can u people please help in choosin topic for my HR project.waitin for reply.

hi der, i wanted to get some info on the topic:
HOW TO RETAIN EMPLOYEES IN THE ORGANISATION. i wil be much more thankful if u provide me how the differnt companies retain their employees in the organisation.

hey guys please please help in findin how to retain the employees inthe organisation.actually i wanted to know how can employee turnover be reduced.i have chose dis proj for my third yr keepin in mind the increasin rate of employee turover in our country specislly from the IT sector. i wanted statistics of employee turover of most reputed companies,wat r the companies plannin to reduce dis turnover nd watever u people think would suit dis topic.i have searched a lot of things but its not enough.if u people help me it would be gr8.
bye al de best for all ty's.

hi can u people please please help in findin out the matter on employee retention strategies by different companies .pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me guys nd gals. i need ur help people.i would be very much thankful to u all.bye

hey guys wats up? i wanted to get information on retention strategies of different companies.please help me friends.i have collected some information but its not enough .so please help.

hi i hav found out causes of employee turnover,wat r the employee retention strategies for minimising the turnover in general,differnt articles on employee retention,effects of employee turnover.i wanted the strategies adopted by the differnt companies in minimsing their turnover nd if possible the statistics of employee turnover of the companies .i would be really greatful if u would help in this as it is my 100 mks proj for TYBMS.WAITIN FOR UR REPLY.

hi everyone ,i had 1 week ago asked bout the employee retention proj for my 3rd yr proj .pleaseeeeeeeeeee guys help me out .i hav searched a lot of stuff such as employee retention strategies,causes of employee turnover,some articles.i would like u people to help in findin much more information on dis .pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people help.waitin for ur replies.

Hey sheetal, i have understood your requirement and i am going to provide you the required document on the retention of employee in an organization. Please download my presentation and you would get all your required content.

Attachments

• retaining employees inthe organisation.pdf
    420.6 KB · Views: 0