Niche Marketing With Reference To Telecom

shraddha

hiiiiiiii, i am supposed to make 100 marks prohect on" niche marketing with refrence to telecom sector" can u help me for the same plzzzzzzzzzz

:horn: hi guys am tybms i have to complete my 100 marks project & frankly speaking i have not started with my work yet, i would u guys to help me out. my topic is NICHE MARKETING WITH REFRENCE TO TELECOM SECTOR. plz help me for the same which site should i refer to get the relevant info.
am mainly looking for the marketing startegies used by various telecom companies like hutch, bpl, idea, airtel, mtnl, bharti telecom & also need there tarriff rates.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me for the same as early as possible.
thanks. tc. bye

Last edited by a moderator:

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
Re: Ask Ur DouBts About Stock Market

shraddha said:
hiiiiiiii, i am supposed to make 100 marks prohect on" niche marketing with refrence to telecom sector" can u help me for the same plzzzzzzzzzz

MOD Shift This To 100 Marks Section.. So that more Members can help her on this Topic....

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Ask Ur DouBts About Stock Market

shraddha said:

hey thr ..nice topic..
well...shraddha..are u done with the skeleton part of it? i mean...the format..hv u made it...tel us ..wht u r focusing on..so tht we will be able 2 help u better...waitin for reply..

shraddha

Niche marketing with reference to telecom

:fear: hi guys i need ur help urgently for 100 marks project my topic is NICHE MARKETING WITH REFRENCE TO TELECOM SECTOR. i dont know which site should i refer. plzzzzz help me out to with relevent information, am mainly looking for marketing startigies of various telecom company like hutch, bpl, idea, airtel, bharti telecom & mtnl.
i also want tariff rates for the same companies.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out for the same.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Niche marketing with reference to telecom

shraddha said:
:fear: hi guys i need ur help urgently for 100 marks project my topic is NICHE MARKETING WITH REFRENCE TO TELECOM SECTOR. i dont know which site should i refer. plzzzzz help me out to with relevent information, am mainly looking for marketing startigies of various telecom company like hutch, bpl, idea, airtel, bharti telecom & mtnl.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out for the same.

Hey der shraddha frstly this is the second time u have opened a thread in an irrelevant section..!! Do go through the rules in annoucement section..!!
Any more queries regarding this project have to be posted here itself.!! We do not encourage multiple threads for single queries so u can post here itself and wait for other mpites and mods to get back to you..!!

P.s : Thread shifted to 100 mrks section..!!

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Niche marketing with reference to telecom

shraddha said:

Hey

U can refer to sites like
www.airtelworld.com
www.hutch.in
www.ideacellular.com
www.relianceinfo.com

Here there are 4 major competitors so you can make a comparison chart regarding the tariff rates for your project..!! You can alspo project the telecom industry with reference to mobile industry..!!

www.dot.gov.in
This is the site wherein you will find all relevant data regarding the telecom industry..!!

http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/download.php?downloadid=149 This is a very good review on telecom sector by rekha jain do surely have a glance through it..!!

khush

hi, guys thnks for the replies.
if u can frame index for my topic the role of advterisment in aprivate sector.
this is khushi only.

anujkainya

im also making a project on niche marketing i needed some ..... so shraddha can you just help me with the topics ... ????

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
anujkainya said:
im also making a project on niche marketing i needed some ..... so shraddha can you just help me with the topics ... ????

Hey anuj

ARe u doing the project on niche marketing with reference to telecom industry or any other industry..!!

Do let us knw up2 now what have u done and what u would like to add more in the project so that we could provide u with reference material on the same..!!

anujkainya

hey shraddha thanks for reply, actually i had to select any topic of my choice ...... so i was damn confused which to select and then about a week ago i got this project forced on me cause i was late in deciding the topic .......... and now i donno a word about the topic...... so gotta help me from top to the bottom .... like how should i go about it and what topics to include and so on....By the way i hav searched some telecom sites and got their rates and plans .... thats it ......... SO PLS PLS PLS ... guide me ......... THANK YOU very much .!!!!!!!!!

khanarif88

Re: Niche Marketing With Reference To TelecoIndustrial relations has become one of tm

hey plzzz help me with niche maketing i have a projec of 100 marks oniy

khanarif88

plzzzzzzzz help me to download project......i have giveen my project on collective barganing...i want project on niche marketing...

Attachments

• COLLECTIVE BARGAINING.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 15

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
plzzzzzzzz help me to download project......i have giveen my project on collective barganing...i want project on niche marketing...

IF U WANT TO KNOW THE NICHE MARKETING IN RELATION WITH THE TELECOM SECTOR YOU CAN VIEW THE DISCUSSION HAPPENING ON THIS THREAD...

IF YOU WANT A GENERALISED PROJECT YOU CAN FOLLOW TH LINKS BELOW:

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...86-successful-niche-marketing.html#post170834

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...eting-targeting-best-prospects.html#post83853