MBA projects

respected
in supply chain manament i did sumer internship in vishal mega mart they give me a project on BINcard management.
bin card is a card on which we note how match article come and which showroom send what is current no. of article.
otherwise send me a project on scm or werehouse management

thankyou

sravanranjeeth

hey dude hope you find a nice project but try to get into a company that you ware will to work with and then you can get the project for reference an many a cases people cant disclose their projects because they might be secret ones or some times they are case sensual and migth have some impact and so many
but if you need any help then you are always welcome see you soon dude have a nice life ahead

alpshrathod

we can only help u out only if u tell us details of ur projects...wat is ur topic? wat is ur project all abt?
my project name is inventory management . i m doing intership in reliance industries and i want to do the project of inventory management of reliance industries manufacturing in baroda. so pls help me and send me report of inventory management

justbalu

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
if any one having finance project so please help to get out from my final finance project regarding banking sector