Project on Times India Grp

get2amitesh

Help for TYBMS project

Hello there people,
I wanted help on my TYBMS project. I wanted info. on three subjects. If u guys have any kind of matter plz help me and mail it to me. the mail id is email id snipped read rules

The topics are

1) Times Group as a whole

2) HR practices in Hotel Industry

3) Psychometric Testing in HR

Thanx a lot guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

get2amitesh

TYBMS project

yea
its a 100 mark project....

its actually a project on Bennett Colemen & Co. - the publishers of Times
and also the various other subsidiaries like Times Music, Times Portals and everything.... K

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well ok frnd ur is a gr8 project i read and its different from others

u want info on times group as a whole no other site then wikkipedia gives best compiled info

The Times Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hr pratices in hotels

well there r different dept. in hr as the time office is responsible for the maintaining the attendence of the employees & in making the salary of employees as per attendence .2 there is a training depertment which is responsible for the making the training shedule for the entire employees of the hotel. this dept is also responsible for the induction process of new joinees. the hrd dept is responsible for to take care of the medical & fringe benefits for the employees, also for the performance apparasaletc .i think this will help u in understanding the role of hr dept in hotel.

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Re: Help for TYBMS project

Hello there people,
I wanted help on my TYBMS project. I wanted info. on three subjects. If u guys have any kind of matter plz help me and mail it to me. the mail id is email id snipped read rules

The topics are

1) Times Group as a whole

2) HR practices in Hotel Industry

3) Psychometric Testing in HR

Thanx a lot guys.

Hey friend,

Here I am up-loading Human resource management (HRM) in Hotel Industry in Taiwan, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• human resource management (HRM) in Hotel Industry in Taiwan.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0