ashu9801

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thanx alot on this. was searching for some projects on stock exchange. now i can have a better understanding

aman_4u

hi every body how r u doing guys . i m aew mbr of this orum plz suggest me se topic for my project in finance

justbalu

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi dude thanks for the project information regards and also helpful in knowing information on stock exchage in india.Thanks dude.,.,

kumarmadhu

Hi

The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an degree to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. Many people will pursue this degree for a variety of reasons - more money, a promotion, a career change, or just to achieve a dream of getting a master's degree. The MBA Program with its primary focus on Management Studies offers students insight into effective and optimal use of resources, maximization of output and profitably running a business enterprise.

The MBA program, intrinsically dynamic by nature, relates the theory taught in the classroom to the workplace and the day-to-day scenario of the corporate world. Today, the MBA Course is structured to match academic curriculum to the requirements of the corporate world.

Career Tips

Never stop learning.

Make sure your resume and interviewing skills are strong.

Be prepared

Get to know yourself.

Make your a career plan.

Put your plans into action.

Regularly review your career progress.

Don't expect your ideal job to jump up and hit you straightaway.

Think about what you want from your working life.

Don't assume that to find your ideal job you have to change careers completely.

Finally, remember that, in the final analysis, it's your life, your career, and your unfulfilled potential if you don't find and follow your dream.

Test preparation Tips

Preparation for your first test should begin after the first day of class; this includes studying, completing homework assignments and reviewing study materials on a regular basis. Budget your time, make sure you have sufficient time to study so that you are well prepared for the test.

Some other useful tips are as follows :

Prepare yourself to finish the test – at all costs!

Don't waste time.

Practice, Practice, Practice,

Read the Questions Carefully

Eliminate the Deliberately Deceptive Wrong Choices

Don't stick to one question for too long

Don't Rush

Don't leave any question

Get adequate rest the night before

Do a test drive exactly a week before your test

Wear Comfortable Clothes

It improve the Qualities like

Creativity ,Conceptually sound ,Convincing ability ,Ability to plan and execute ideas

Communication skills - written & Oral ,Interpersonal skills ,High energy levels and enthusiasm to work ,Analytical skills

It is an internationally recognized business degree, on equal standing with other postgraduate degrees like Master of Arts or Master of Science. It is academic in nature, yet it is a practical preparation for individuals in business and management. It often insists that students have a number of years of working experience before they take an MBA program, often as managers or senior managers.

Together the terms management education symbolize any formal or informal learning experience that any scholar imbibes in the journey towards efficient planning, allocation and implementation of resources such as men, money and material.