Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Discussion Forums Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Final 100 Mark Project

direct tax code bill

Discuss direct tax code bill within the Final 100 Mark Project forums, part of the Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects category; hi i want to do final year project on REVIEW OF CORPORATE TAXATION with respect to DIRECT TAX CODE BILL ...

direct tax code bill
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Varun Arora
varun arora is an unknown quantity at this point

varun arora
Student of MBA at LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY
Amritsar, Punjab

direct tax code bill - January 3rd, 2010

hi i want to do final year project on REVIEW OF CORPORATE TAXATION with respect to DIRECT TAX CODE BILL 2010
please help me in this.............
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: direct tax code bill
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is an unknown quantity at this point

jitendra05
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: direct tax code bill - November 5th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun arora View Post
hi i want to do final year project on REVIEW OF CORPORATE TAXATION with respect to DIRECT TAX CODE BILL 2010
please help me in this.............
Hey varun, its nice that you selected such a nice topic for your final year and i am sure you would complete it successfully. BTW, i am also sharing some information on CORPORATE TAXATION which would help you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CORPORATE TAXATION.pdf (508.1 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)