Need hel for project on Performance Appraisal!!!

swati4

Hi,

I'm swati doig my MBA (HR), 2nd year. I have to prepare a project. My topic is PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS. I've started the project, but i'm not able to get good questionnaire and material related to disciplinary actions. Can anyone send me the questionnaire regarding this topic? If anybody gets any information, plz send it to me. My id is [email protected]

Rgards,

Swati.

savio13

MP Guru
Hi,

I'm swati doig my MBA (HR), 2nd year. I have to prepare a project. My topic is PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AND DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS. I've started the project, but i'm not able to get good questionnaire and material related to disciplinary actions. Can anyone send me the questionnaire regarding this topic? If anybody gets any information, plz send it to me. My id is [email protected]

Rgards,

Swati.

Hello there….swati :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for project on PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL and questionnaire....

Performance appraisal, also known as employee appraisal, is a method by which the job performance of an employee is evaluated (generally in terms of quality, quantity, cost and time). Performance appraisal is a part of career development.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

www.managementparadise.com/forums/publish-upload-project-download-reference-project/27682-hrm-project-performance-appraisal.html

Performance Appraisal Ppt Presentation

PPT-Performance Appraisal

Kindly download the following attachments.... of the questionnaire

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

Attachments

• performance_appraisal_questionnaire.pdf
    90.4 KB · Views: 59

rouger

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

Rgards,

Swati.

visit "http://www.allbusiness.com/human-resources/employee-benefits/567661-1.html"

the site has plenty of info on performance appraisal

hope it works for u??/:SugarwareZ-033: