PROJECT REPORT ON HOTEL INDUSTRY

S

shrey420

TERNDS AND FASION IN HOTEL INDUSTRY HOPE U WIL GET A LOT OF KNOWELDGE:SugarwareZ-082::SugarwareZ-082::SugarwareZ-082::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Attachments

• Hotels in India - Trends and Opportunities.doc
    1,013 KB · Views: 532

kumar2290

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

Gr8 subject. Hospitality industry have vast potentional. But try to concentrate on a particuler problem in hospitality.
Regards,
Kr

gvr2u

nice one and we all in the management need this kind of links to prosper and i really like to c some more

bhautik.kawa

hey guys need a help ! i need some project titles related to finance in hotel industry. suggestions pls

Hi Friend,

I like to share few titles for project on Hotel Industry. I hope it may help you..

1) Study on Accounts of Store Keeping
2) Financial Aspects in SCM of the Hotel
3) Supply Chain Issues in Hospitality Industry
4) Accounting in the Hospitality Industry

Hotel industry is the fast growing segment and profitable. But, there are several factors one needs to understand will establishing hotels. the most important factor which one needs to focus is Place. Place is very important, because will have huge impact on the consumer an hotel should be lavishly developed.As per the increasing rate of the land it seems like building hotel would be hectic and takes strenuous effort to do it.The competition is just reeling high and the competitors are getting more smart related to business in hotel industry.