help on insurance project

pillu1985

hi frnds...
wel i need help from u people..i got a project on insurance,wch is LIC in specific...i have collected the basic data abt ths..but jst wnt to knw hw to go abt the project...wht to include wht not..
hope u guys wud b of great help..
thank you

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
What subject / category does the project come under ??

I have some documents to help you in LIC proj. Will upload it by tomorw and pass u the link :)

aniket

hi! i want a 100 marks project on life insurance industry pls help me out i ve the project mailed by milind. pls send me some other project as it is not on SSM and LIC in specific.

mayur_kaku

hi

well as yu have done your basic research

you can start of by mentionin about LIC in ancient India-> yogakshema

then go on to explain the concept of group sharing risk in insurance--> this is the integral part

you can then go on to take on some case studies on the LIC company; yu ll get these in insurance today magazine: this magazine is highly useful

also then go on to mention their mktg of intangibles{i.e.INSURANCE}

mention their products; their latest innovation

and so on

then write a paraphase and conclude by wat you have deciphered from your whole project

yu need any help get back

[also take help from an LIC agent] he is the best person you can approach for help

bubyeeeeeee
ALL THE BEST

dingemini312

and yeah.... if u need anyhelp thru an LIC agent !! i had done my internship from kotak mahindra life insurance for 3 months. !! so u can ask me out !! dun forget to pm me man !

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hi buddy.....since you are doing a project on Insurance i must that this is a powerhouse of any economy........well to say you can include a number of things like......basically what are the principles of insurance......as in law of utmost good faith and etc......well to add more to it........you can also say about Reinsurance......which is gaining quite a bit of importance and you cal also state the why insurance companies are on scanners of Takeovers and mergers..th recentr examples of ADAG.....and well you can also state how effecient services of insurance cos......especially LIC.......

love_gundu22

MP Guru
hi this attached project may be helpfull for you.........
this was made by my friend on insurance in rural markets...
bye have a nice tme

Attachments

• insurance.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

pooja_27_8

hey guys...
urgently neede 100 marks proj on reinsurance..............
plzzzzzzzzz help...
collected basic data bt needed more information........

rosemarry2

MP Guru
hi frnds...
wel i need help from u people..i got a project on insurance,wch is LIC in specific...i have collected the basic data abt ths..but jst wnt to knw hw to go abt the project...wht to include wht not..
hope u guys wud b of great help..
thank you

Hello friend,

Here I am up-loading Study on Construction project insurance, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Study on Construction project insurance.pdf
    914 KB · Views: 1