Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Export - Import Procedures Notes

need some briefing on problems in exports

Discuss need some briefing on problems in exports within the Export - Import Procedures Notes forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hi, I have got dis project in exports in which i hv to make a 40 pg project stating d ...

need some briefing on problems in exports
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Depika
Depika is an unknown quantity at this point

Depika
need some briefing on problems in exports - November 11th, 2006

hi,

I have got dis project in exports in which i hv to make a 40 pg project stating d problems faced by d exporters at procedural level.....Was searchin on the net but din find ne information.....can anybody guide me on dat...plzzz
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: need some briefing on problems in exports
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Avishkar Agarwal
ruvi_143 will become famous soon enough

ruvi_143
Associate at BNP Paribas
Management Paradise Newbie

Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - November 11th, 2006

du u any exporters..............well i guess if its a 40 mark prsn uve gotcha meet them out discuss a few things and ask d owner concerned wat problems he is goin thru with the respective commodity he is exporting.....

"U GOTTA BE THE CHANGE

TO BRING THE CHANGE"
- I DONT KNOW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

how to use mp and follow guidelines

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Depika
Depika is an unknown quantity at this point

Depika
Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - November 12th, 2006

hey its only 20 mks ka project....in all i hv to make 40 pages project...in which i have to mention d procedures in exports n den state d problems faced by d exporters (if any) relatin to dat procedure....or state d problems in general
Old
 (4 (permalink))
ali ammad
ali ammad is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - June 30th, 2007

i think if you search you can find information through net or talk to some exporter and it will be good if you find export agent and interview to him he will provide you whole information about all its documents and its problem
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Purshottam Tiwari
purush_tiwari is just really nicepurush_tiwari is just really nicepurush_tiwari is just really nicepurush_tiwari is just really nicepurush_tiwari is just really nice

purush_tiwari
Manager-Marketing at Graphite India
Management Paradise Newbie

Institute: IMDR-PUNE
Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - July 2nd, 2007

Dear ,You will find alot about export procedure when you search .Regarding problems .I can suggest some heading try to do something on that :

1)Packing credit for export
2)Export Licence for restricted exports
3)Foreign currency exposure of small exporter.
4)Not using ECGC for exports .
5)Complete knowlegde of EXIM procedure.
6)Market assistance in terms of information
etc

“Sometimes I win, and sometimes I lose, but I always learn"
Old
 (6 (permalink))
joji
joji is an unknown quantity at this point

joji

Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - July 26th, 2007

which university or which course u r studying??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depika View Post
hi,

I have got dis project in exports in which i hv to make a 40 pg project stating d problems faced by d exporters at procedural level.....Was searchin on the net but din find ne information.....can anybody guide me on dat...plzzz
Old
 (7 (permalink))
manthan_479
manthan_479 is a jewel in the roughmanthan_479 is a jewel in the roughmanthan_479 is a jewel in the rough

manthan_479
unemployed
Sarvoday Nagar, Mulund (W)
Management Paradise Member

Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - July 5th, 2008

4 this u need to vist sum EXIM offices or company that are in to exports, use ur contacts or get college permission letter n visit sumplace
Friends: (3)
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Sandeep Kumar
sandee83 is an unknown quantity at this point

sandee83

Institute: IIPM
Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - September 28th, 2009

hey friends i need a project on agriculture foreign trade policy ? would any one help me
Old
 (9 (permalink))
nikhilgshah85
nikhilgshah85 is an unknown quantity at this point

nikhilgshah85

Institute: Welingkars
Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - November 23rd, 2009

me too looking for the same yaar...kindly some plzzzzz help for my presentation on internation trade
Old
Gargi Naik
gargi.n will become famous soon enough

gargi.n
Student of BMS at chinai
Mira-Bhayandar, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Institute: chinai
Re: need some briefing on problems in exports - January 6th, 2010

sm help info
Agri Export Zones (External website that opens in a new window)

Agri Export Zones were formed as a result of this policy. These zones are meant to promote agricultural exports from the country and provide remunerative returns to the farming community regularly. They are to be identified by the State Government, which would evolve a comprehensive package of services to be provided by all State Government agencies, State Agriculture Universities and all institutions and agencies of the Union Government for intensive delivery in these zones. Corporate sector companies with proven credentials would be encouraged to sponsor new agri export zones or take over already notified agri export zones.

Services that would be managed and coordinated through this scheme include the provision of pre/post harvest operations, plant protection, processing, packaging, storage and related research and development. APEDA will supplement, within its schemes and provisions, the efforts of State Governments for facilitating exports. Click here for a list of the Agri Export Zones.

After, a change of government at the centre, a new EXIM Policy of 2004 - 2009 (External website that opens in a new window) was announced. This policy came up with export promotional measures such as Towns of Export Excellence, Target Plus, Free Trade and Warehousing Zones and the Vishesh Krishi Upaj Yojana.

Here are details on these schemes:

Towns of Export Excellence - Here, towns in specific areas that produce goods of Rs. 250 crores and above in the handloom, agriculture, handicraft and fisheries sector will be notified as Towns of Exports Excellence on the basis of their potential for growth in exports. They will be granted this recognition to maximize their potential, enable them to move higher in the value chain and tap new markets.
Target Plus - In this scheme, exporters who have attained a large increase in growth of exports would be allowed duty free credit based on incremental exports substantially higher than the general actual export target fixed. Rewards will be granted according to a tiered approach. For incremental growth of over 20, 25 and 100 per cent, the duty free credits would be 5, 10 and 15 per cent of Free on Board (FOB) value of incremental exports.
Vishesh Krishi Gram Udyog Yojana - It aims to promote exports of fruits, vegetables, flowers, fruits, and other value-added products. This year it has been expanded to include soybean and coconut oil as well as food preparations such as soups. Plus, the benefit of the scheme has been extended to 100 per cent export-oriented units.
Friends: (1)