Export through Courier.

shivkumar

Hi:

I am working (part time for a startup company) to gather details for procedures and documentation for Export through courier. This company plans to retails Indian Handicrafts through online website.

Also I want to understand the procedure involved in dischaging documents pertaning to foreign exchange, duty draw back, export documents, etc..

I shall be greatful if someone can provide links to websites & books where I can gather this details.

Thanks,

Shiv

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
I couldnt agree more.. export import course, i hear is excellent in wellingkars...

Or else, please provide complete details about nature of business,location , etc and we wud try our best to get you the details.

bhautik.kawa

Hi:

I am working (part time for a startup company) to gather details for procedures and documentation for Export through courier. This company plans to retails Indian Handicrafts through online website.

Also I want to understand the procedure involved in dischaging documents pertaning to foreign exchange, duty draw back, export documents, etc..

I shall be greatful if someone can provide links to websites & books where I can gather this details.

Thanks,

Shiv

Hello Shiv,

I also got some information on the Report Study on Simplification of Customs Procedures in Air cargo and Airports and would like to share it with you and other student's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Report Study on Simplification of Customs Procedures in Air cargo and Airports.pdf
    406.2 KB · Views: 0