rsp.maverick

Hello Sir, My name is Hiral patel
i am doing PGDM in pune well stated institute basically from surat-gujarat. I am a student of International Business there and as per institutional course required summer project from us. i had many companies,logistics,export houses and also in a import-export bank. but due to the recession no one can provide me the summer training. but as last option a single company give me opportunity to do something for them so if you send me a all the pages of project so it will be very help full to me.
my Email ID is [email protected]
or if you have another link where can i get this or tutorial relating to leather product then also give it to me.

it will be very thank full to you.

monabatri

hi!

I'm new to this site. I have also started project on same topic. I'm uable to downlad this. Could you please send me this in my id?

With Thanks & Regards
Monika

viper

cant see the download link can u please help me wid it..posting msg so that i can see the download link..sorry n thank u

monabatri

Hi I'm monika batri i have done diploma in export import trade, n curently im job seeking but im fresher so still i didn't get any job because i haven't any expearience, i just want know that can i get traning any export house or export compny ? if yes so send me compnny list .
thanks & regard
monika batri

pankaj.best

yes u can get a job in export houses....i do not have as such any compnay data but can try a job in delhi......ur id shows u r in MP. if interested can give me ur contact on my email id i.e. [email protected] or u can contact me on 91-9999111779

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thankssss........ for postingggg this porjecttttttttt................. i proved really usefullllll........ thanksss alot.............
:SugarwareZ-281:

monabatri

Thanx for appriciate me , I want to know about documetation, what is the prociser to fill the export document ? if you have any filed document plz, send me .
thanks & regard
monika batri

gauravgrjr

hi!

I'm new to this site. I have also started project on same topic. I'm uable to downlad this. Could you please send me this in my id?

With Thanks & Regards
GAURAV GURJAR

abhishreshthaa

hi!

I'm new to this site. I have also started project on same topic. I'm uable to downlad this. Could you please send me this project on this id [email protected]

With Thanks & Regards
Monika

hey friend, welcom to MP..
well as you are new to the site i think you must check out this link as i hope it can help you a lot in your journey on MP!!!!!!

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...bies-pictorial-guide-management-paradise.html

and friend please do not post your email id in the post as we do not mail projects..... and try to get it download from the site...

if any query feel free to reply!!!!!

:SugarwareZ-280:

him adding my MBA project report on the abbove mentioned topic see the attachment

Hey pankaj, thanks for sharing the project and i am sure it would be helpful for many people. I must say that you did a superb job and keep continue this. Well, i am also uploading a document which contain a report on the export of leather products, so please check it.

Attachments

• leather export to germany.pdf
    529.3 KB · Views: 0