Foreign exchange topics help

chand_369

hi people im new to this site and wanted help in foreign exchange i want to know about topics in this subject on which i can do a project of 100 mks plz help me out

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: hi help wanted urgent

chand_369 said:
hi people im new to this site and wanted help in foreign exchange i want to know about topics in this subject on which i can do a project of 100 mks plz help me out

AAm u could take up forex market
Or
Arbitrage..
Or
Trend Analysis in Forex Market
Or
Foreign markets with effect to indian scenario..

More would be coming up shortly..!!

3.rathi

hi,
Am also doing a project in forex management need an appropriate subtopic in it...can anyone help out?

dahinwal.deepak

hello people m new to this site and m in search of some project details for the topic related to international business. infact i am not able to look for a good topic, it wud a great help if you can give me some synopsis for my project. thank you

alistair24

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hello people m new to this site and m in search of some project details for the topic related to international business. infact i am not able to look for a good topic, it wud a great help if you can give me some synopsis for my project. thank you

Hi, Go through this link and check out the project on Forex Management. You might like it and can work on a project on those lines
http://www.managementparadise.com/f...reference-project/85229-forex-management.html

Definition of Forex Market

The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies. In terms of volume of trading, it is by far the largest market in the world.