Originally Posted by abhishreshthaa
TYPES OF TRADE BARRIERS
Trade barriers can be broadly divided into the following two categories:
1. TARIFF BARRIERS AND
2. NON TARIFF BARRIERS.
The following table indicates the type of trade barriers:
1. Import Duties.
2. Export Duties.
3. Transit Duties.
4. Countervailing Duties.
5. Anti-Dumping Duties.
Non tariff barriers
1. Quotas & Licensing.
2. Consular Formalities.
3. Trading Blocs.
4. Customs Regulations.
5. State Trading and Govt. Procurement.
6. Foreign Exchange Restriction.
7. Technical & Administrative Regulation.
8. Health and Safety Regulation.
9. Preferential Arrangement.
10. Canalisation Of Trade.
11. Economical And Political Wars.
12. Prior Import Deposits.
Hey abhi, as you already mentioned that and we all know that there are two types of trade barriers and that is traffic and non traffic trade barriers. Well, i am uploading a document which will explain the types of trade barriers in more detail.