Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Export - Import Procedures Notes

help needed for exim project

Discuss help needed for exim project within the Export - Import Procedures Notes forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hey guys i need to submit a project on imports. i need to select a product for impor, give the ...

help needed for exim project
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Samir Motiani
m_samir87 is an unknown quantity at this point

m_samir87
help needed for exim project - March 6th, 2007

hey guys i need to submit a project on imports. i need to select a product for impor, give the product description and technical specifications, competing countries, world market and india's share. also the future prospects and the cost sheet. pls guide me on how i go about it and what product to select ?? thank you in advance...
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: help needed for exim project
Old
 (2 (permalink))
manthan_479
manthan_479 is a jewel in the roughmanthan_479 is a jewel in the roughmanthan_479 is a jewel in the rough

manthan_479
unemployed
Sarvoday Nagar, Mulund (W)
Management Paradise Member

Re: help needed for exim project - July 5th, 2008

u already hav the topics to covered just get the required info n arrange them
Friends: (3)
Re: help needed for exim project
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Rose Marry
rosemarry2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rosemarry2
Management Paradise Guru
Re: help needed for exim project - April 23rd, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_samir87 View Post
hey guys i need to submit a project on imports. i need to select a product for impor, give the product description and technical specifications, competing countries, world market and india's share. also the future prospects and the cost sheet. pls guide me on how i go about it and what product to select ?? thank you in advance...
Hey Buddy,

Here I am up-loading Project Report on the Import and Export Management of E-waste and Used EEE, please check attachment below.
Friends: (0)