exim project on leather shoes

akshaypotnis

rishitsheth87 said:
Hello friends! i have a project on import and export procedure of a leather shoe company. I am an SYBMS student. can you send me any of your project on exim.
Please help me!
some body plz send me a project on leather garments for int mktg

farhaanp5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
am working on the same but for the export of any leather articles so if you could give me any information regarding the export procedure of it please do so

piyush_rocksss

hii i am working on the same project thanks
well i have no post in my account and i am new to this site so i dont know how to get the project it says u need to have a post in your account so may be this would help and if not jest let me know how to do it please and i want your poject so if u can????????????

achandru_2010

Hi All

Could you confirm whether 100% Export Oriented Unit Carago shall we move from Port to Bonded Warehouse & Bonded Warehouse to Factory is it possible for both air as well as sea shipments.

Best Regards
A. Chandran

Hello friends! i have a project on import and export procedure of a leather shoe company. I am an SYBMS student. can you send me any of your project on exim.
Please help me!

Hey rishi, as you asked for the project on the export of leather shoes so i am sharing a document where you would find the detailed report on the export and import and leather shoes. So please download and check my presentation and i am sure you would find it useful.

Attachments

• leather export to germany.pdf
    529.3 KB · Views: 1