Help me decide EXIM topic...

click4tina

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey guyz,

I n my group have to make a project on EXIM on any topic which must include FIELD work..... pls suggest me sum good topics on EXPORT and IMPORT...... and also if u have any references to any companies wherein we can visit n obtain information.... pls help!!!!! Call me: 9819225895 or just reply to this thread!!!

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well... y dnt u take ne product in the international market and then suppose u r making tht very product in india.... and selling it in the international market...ne country... thn how the EXIM Procedures... wht r the rules etc..for tht very product...n how economic n political thngs with respect 2 exim affect u sellin ur product frm india 2 tht very coutry... for eg.... whn uu take ne product frm india 2 sri lanka...saarc rules comes into play...so likewise...thnk on it...n let us knw... this is sumthin interestin...coz u wil hv 2 visit the trade associations....amessy n other organisations 2 get information related 2 the exim stuff... the dcoumentations n custom process data..etc.... interestin thng 2 do...

click4tina

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey thats a cool idea... thanks soo much.... ok well, what We ve decided up till now is "IMPORT OF OIL" The company that we r visiting is ESSAR-OIL and we ll show all the aspects of EXIM of oil through this........ So, hows it????

bhautik.kawa

Hey guyz,

I n my group have to make a project on EXIM on any topic which must include FIELD work..... pls suggest me sum good topics on EXPORT and IMPORT...... and also if u have any references to any companies wherein we can visit n obtain information.... pls help!!!!! Call me: 9819225895 or just reply to this thread!!!

Hey Tina,

Here i am up-loading Role of EXIM Bank in Export Trade, please check below in attachment

Attachments

• Role of EXIM Bank in Export Trade.pdf
    343.6 KB · Views: 0