Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks > Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes

. Is UMD's brand name and reputation that much better than Virginia Tech?

Discuss . Is UMD's brand name and reputation that much better than Virginia Tech? within the Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes forums, part of the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks category; Hello, just wanted to get some thoughts on these two schools. Is UMD's brand name and reputation that much better ...

. Is UMD's brand name and reputation that much better than Virginia Tech?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

. Is UMD's brand name and reputation that much better than Virginia Tech? - November 1st, 2015

Hello,

just wanted to get some thoughts on these two schools. Is UMD's brand name and reputation that much better than Virginia Tech? My undergrad is in marketing and I would do my MBA in Supply Chain if admitted to UMD and would do Information Systems and Technology if admitted to Virginia Tech.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)