Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks > Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes

Part-Time MBA

Discuss Part-Time MBA within the Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes forums, part of the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks category; Hi there, I am trying to find part-time MBA programs in the US (or around the world) that start in ...

Part-Time MBA
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

Part-Time MBA - November 1st, 2015

Hi there,

I am trying to find part-time MBA programs in the US (or around the world) that start in January 2016. The catch is that I need a flexible program (either partially online or weekends). I believe Kellogg and Booth have part-time programs starting in January, but I couldn't find any other programs. Haas and Anderson don't have any spring sessions.

Some things I would like
- I am targeting top 20 schools
- Flexible schedule (weekends or partially online). I live in Seattle, so I would have to fly
- It could be in the US or anywhere in the world that's a top school

Do you guys know of any other programs?

Thank you,
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Part-Time MBA
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jiten Mazee
jitenmazee is on a distinguished road

jitenmazee
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at HAKIM ABDUL HAMID UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Part-Time MBA - December 31st, 2015

There are many benefits of doing part time MBA but as we know every coin has two sides so it has also some disadvantages too. I think if you are applying for time MBA then the main advantage is, you are able to study in your spare and can continue with your full time job.
Friends: (0)
Re: Part-Time MBA
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Nikole

Re: Part-Time MBA - February 8th, 2016

Part time MBA in online mode is offered by NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). NIBM offers one year Executive MBA, one year MBA, 2 year MBA and various other programs in online mode. NIBM has earned both HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA) accreditation and hence is recognized. NIBM also provides online MBA video tutorials for all its students.
Received Infraction