Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks > Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes

What teaching Method used for EMBA Program

Discuss What teaching Method used for EMBA Program within the Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes forums, part of the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks category; I want to know what the teaching is like on an EMBA program. Is it mostly led by other people ...

What teaching Method used for EMBA Program
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

What teaching Method used for EMBA Program - November 1st, 2015

I want to know what the teaching is like on an EMBA program. Is it mostly led by other people in the class or by tutors? I much prefer a tutor led style as I found that when I was at school, whenever the classes because student led they tended to get derailed and became about people's egos rather than the topic at hand. Are different schools particularly different with their teaching styles in this regard?
Advertisements

Friends: (0)