Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks > Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes

How does the Young Leaders Program ?

Discuss How does the Young Leaders Program ? within the Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes forums, part of the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks category; Hello, Folks I am a student of B.Tech. from a premier National Institute of Technology India. I am currently in ...

How does the Young Leaders Program ?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sachin Patel
MasterPhil is an unknown quantity at this point

MasterPhil
Management Paradise Newbie

Question How does the Young Leaders Program ? - October 30th, 2015

Hello, Folks

I am a student of B.Tech. from a premier National Institute of Technology India. I am currently in my VI semester. I intend to do an MBA later on in my career.

I have few queries, which i hope you'll be kind enough to answer:

- At the moment, i'm mulling over my summer internship options. Would it be advisable to do it in a ISB/IIM or in company (Start-up vs established and could you give me a few names)?
My CGPA atm is 8.68 (Production Engineering). I spent my previous summer doing an intern at IISc, which confirmed my belief in doing an MBA amongst other things. I spent the winter as a part of a team which performed a social audit in a remote village in Banda, Uttar Pradesh.

- Should i seek admission directly after my UG or gain some work ex first (i prefer this). Also how does the Young Leaders Program of the ISB compare to it's normal program and to other programs internationally?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)