Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks > Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes

Why online MBA?

Discuss Why online MBA? within the Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes forums, part of the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks category; Totally agree with the write up and many of the comments. Just going to make one small point that Aston ...

Re: Why online MBA?
Old
Charlie Price
CharliePrice is an unknown quantity at this point

CharliePrice
Re: Why online MBA? - February 18th, 2013

Totally agree with the write up and many of the comments. Just going to make one small point that Aston Business School does not award a separate degree to its online students. Everyone gets an Aston MBA. I'm going to impute that this signifies that they are satisfied with the learning that its online students have.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
Sankalp Mandvikar
sankalpm is an unknown quantity at this point

sankalpm
Student of MBA at AHURA INSTITUTE OF COMPUTERS
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: Why online MBA? - May 11th, 2013

online MBA is very good option for those who want to do MBA but they don't have a time because they are very busy in his job or family work.online MBA gives you faster knowledge and growth.
Old
Arindom Bhattacharya
abhattacharyya is an unknown quantity at this point

abhattacharyya
Student of MBA at Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Kolkata, West Bengal

Re: Why online MBA? - August 16th, 2013

Personally I like the idea of online training, especially for people who are working and want to pursue management course. But that does not mean that I will only bet for it. There are certain things which can't be done online. Hence, we have to rely on traditional classroom training irrespective of the course module and timing.

People may have varied opinions on online MBA programs. I would say that there should be certain courses made only to be taught online. But I will miss classroom lectures where guest lecturers from leading companies share their thoughts and experience about the business world. Won't you miss this if you opt for online MBA course? Anyway, to be precise, whether you choose classroom or online management course, check whether you opt for the best MBA programs which will benefit your career. Or else you will end up gaining nothing.

Think wise and decide! :-)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Old
Sapna Sharma
Sapna225 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sapna225
New Delhi, Delhi
Re: Why online MBA? - August 21st, 2013

It is not possible for all to manage a regular MBA system. The regular class room studying method is not easy for all. For a few individuals it is not possible to manage the heavy price and enough time. It is because of the versatility, budget and availability make distance MBA or online MBA extremely more suitable.

With Regards
Sapna Sharma
Student- Vanguard Business School
Old
riddhir

Re: Why online MBA? - September 30th, 2013

I agree with you. Online MBA help you when you have work experience and also when you are in financial crisis.

Regards,
Einsedu
Old
Adria Donovan
Adria.d is an unknown quantity at this point

Adria.d

Re: Why online MBA? - May 21st, 2014

Hi,
Interesting, but could you help me with other online courses in banking and finance which can act as an add on to my MBA degree?
Old
IMerx WebTech
imerxwebtech is an unknown quantity at this point

imerxwebtech
at Student
Re: Why online MBA? - June 28th, 2014

Hello.

I am from Chennai. I finished 10+3 diploma in computer science. and have 3 years work experience and now run a small BPO in my native. Which MBA will suit for me?