Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks > Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes

Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering

Discuss Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering within the Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes forums, part of the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks category; hi all, I'm Shruthi and I'm currently working as a software engineer. I have 1 year of experience and I'm ...

Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Shruthi P
shruman is an unknown quantity at this point

shruman
Software Engineer at HCL Technologies

Question Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering - May 20th, 2011

hi all,
I'm Shruthi and I'm currently working as a software engineer. I have 1 year of experience and I'm interested to pursue MBA. But I'm not aware of the different courses available. I would like to pursue some course in MBA so that it will count as an experience for my professional life.
Any suggestions friends?
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Need Suggestion
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Need Suggestion - May 20th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruman View Post
hi all,
I'm Shruthi and I'm currently working as a software engineer. I have 1 year of experience and I'm interested to pursue MBA. But I'm not aware of the different courses available. I would like to pursue some course in MBA so that it will count as an experience for my professional life.
Any suggestions friends?

Great u r thinking about MBA after good exp in IT,

for correspondense course you can check, IGNOU, SYMBIOSIS, OR many more but these are good, one thing i want to suggest u, why not u try for Executive MBA programe from IIMS,IBS or all the leading Institute are provding EXE-MBA programe, u do that u have great career after that,

now come to the point, u r IT Guy, u can take , Internation Bussiness , Marketing Managment , It, System also, as well HR,

in marketing u can have good job in IT company , role would be Markering of Sotware product of It company either in india or Abroad,

if u take HR , so it will help u how to manage highly technical people in IT companies , that is biggest challenge now a days for HR.

but think where you are having interest, rest depend on destiny..

Best of luck

try checking this link for more info on MBA for Engineers..
An MBA for Engineers

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Shruthi P
shruman is an unknown quantity at this point

shruman
Software Engineer at HCL Technologies

Re: Need Suggestion - May 25th, 2011

hey thanks for your reply.
Well, you are right about Executive MBA programme. I think my work Experience will also count if I go for E-MBA. Do you have any idea as in which institutes are good for this programme?
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Sameer MBACrystalBall
MBACrystalBall is an unknown quantity at this point

MBACrystalBall
Author at Beyond The MBA Hype

Re: Need Suggestion - August 22nd, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruman View Post
hey thanks for your reply.
Well, you are right about Executive MBA programme. I think my work Experience will also count if I go for E-MBA. Do you have any idea as in which institutes are good for this programme?
Shruti,

For experienced folks, full time 1 year MBA programs offered by ISB (Hyderabad), IIMA PGPX and IIMB, IIMC, XLRI GMP, Great Lakes would be good options.

But you need to have a substantial experience for that. Check out their websites to get an idea of the average class profile.

----
Sameer
Founder | MBA Crystal Ball
Author | Beyond The MBA Hype
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Ryanzurke Z
ryanzurke is an unknown quantity at this point

ryanzurke
CATIIM at CATIIM

Re: Need Suggestion - September 6th, 2011

You are thinking in right direction MBA with experience give better future opportunity, IIM-A is prefer experience candidate than fresher and also you can think about distance learning course.

CATIIM 2011
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Raghu Chittari
chittariraghu is an unknown quantity at this point

chittariraghu
Student of MBA at fms,delhi
Delhi, Delhi

Institute: fms,delhi
Re: Need Suggestion - October 2nd, 2011

Point to be noted.In case you have very less work ex..say 2 yrs or so then going for a full time MBA would be a much higher valued add than going for any other MBA.
Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Scit Kumar
scit1248 is an unknown quantity at this point

scit1248
Student of MBA at SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Pune, Maharashtra

Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering - October 6th, 2011

Best Colleges in SNAP(Placement Wise).IF you are looking for 100%u0025 placement then apply for
1.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune
2.Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)
3.Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
4.Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
5.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Bengaluru
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Scit Kumar

scit1248
Pune, Maharashtra

Re: Need Suggestion - October 6th, 2011

It totally depends on what field you want to go at the same time what is your previous background,For example if you are an IT professional then you should choose MBA in IT to grow up on the career path, Some of the Best B school in India are:-
1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
2. XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur--Operations
3. ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad--- For People with 3+ year of work experience
4. FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
5. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
6. S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
7. Schools of Management, IIT (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai)
8. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
9. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
10. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)--For General MBA
11.Symbiosis centre for IT(SCIT)-- For All IT Professionals
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Scit Kumar

scit1248
Pune, Maharashtra

Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering - December 22nd, 2011

If you are looking for MBA in IT after completing your engineering and attaining an experience of 1 year in software industry SCIT (Symbiosis Center for Information Technology) can be your dream destination.
SCIT offers you a full time MBA (2 Years) and is affiliated with Symbiosis International University.
It offers you a variety of disciplines to complete your MBA journey as per your interests and choices.
You can complete your MBA in IT Business Management, Systems, Networks IT Infrastructure, Information Security Systems and Software Solution management.
Old
Mit Pune
mit_pune_uts is an unknown quantity at this point

mit_pune_uts
Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering - July 5th, 2012

Admission open for MIT-PUNE MBA-DLP purely designed for working professional, government of India recognized. Contact 9920902440