Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks > Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes

Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering

Discuss Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering within the Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes forums, part of the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks category; MBA -- IT is a good choice after engineering. Advertisements...

Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering
Old
Akshay Kumar
akshay12 is an unknown quantity at this point

akshay12
Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering - February 4th, 2013

MBA -- IT is a good choice after engineering.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
Priyanka P
priyanka006 is an unknown quantity at this point

priyanka006

Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering - March 30th, 2013

Shruti, as you are working in a software industry you can consider MBA in I. T. which will give u a required boost in your career. Additionally I would suggest you to go in a distance format as you are already working and in today's world, experience has a edge on your resume in a greater way. I have done my Dual Degree MBA through MIT, Pune distance learning and I can tell the online platform that they are providing is amazing... Course content is apt and study material is designed for working professionals. If u want you can visit
Old
Arindom Bhattacharya
abhattacharyya is an unknown quantity at this point

abhattacharyya
Student of MBA at Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
Kolkata, West Bengal

Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering - July 24th, 2013

Today, a mere engineering degree is not enough to get a decent job, irrespective of the fact you are academically sound. So, what next? I would suggest you should opt for a business management course. This will help you get exposure better than your expectation. Moreover, with both technical as well as managerial skills, you will be able to deliver your best performance for the organisation you will work in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Old
Business Education
Business-education is on a distinguished road

Business-education
Student of BMM
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Need Suggestion in choosing MBA Programme after Engineering - June 4th, 2015

Hey Shruti, you just talk like my brother. He is also and electronic and telecommunication engineer and wanted to pursue his further studies in MBA. He always tries to explain me about why MBA is one of the best field. i am also thinking to go for MBA next year. If you wanted to do MBA do it from Top colleges.