MBA IN HR FROM WHICH INSTITUTE

bunnythebest

GUYS I M PLANNING TO DO MBA IN HR FROM MUMBAI BUT I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTE TO DO AN HR MBA AND WHICH PROVIDES GOOD OFFERS IN PLACEMENTS

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
HR is dominated by women and there are a handful colleges in mumbai that have amazing HR faculty.

You can consider Welingkar as it has a strong HR faculty especially Rimmi Ma'am and Prof Zubin Mulla. Ensure you call up the office and ask if they still teach there.

In the one's with lower ranks, Atharva is a good option since the director of the institute is from HR background.

Check the institute profiles at Browse Institutes, Courses, University,Degrees - Forums | ManagementParadise.com . Search for your institute and network with the current students and alumni by adding them as a friend / sending them a message. You may also check the faculty profiles and connect with them.

A faster process would be that you call up a few institutes that interest you, ask the people that teach there and then connect with students here asking about their experience with the faculty.

Also read up on the director's profile heading the institute.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hi,
are you looking for mba college in hr. so i will suggest you join the fostiima b-school it best for you i am also product of this b-school.it provide best education and here also available scholarship facility more info visit:http://www.fostiima.org

Looks like a new institute. Are you pursuing your MBA there?

Try to fill this up as per your best understanding Fostima Business School, Delhi, Delhi, India | Courses Information, Admissions, Address on ManagementParadise.com so that people can judge for themselves.

CharliePrice

Edith Cowan University offers an MBA in HR. The ECU MBA (International) with HRM specialization programs are designed to develop essential managerial knowledge, skills and attitudes which will enable graduates to be effective and productive in the work place. This degree is designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to manage the human resources function of an organization at a senior level. The program enables HR professionals to specialize in people management, people development or workplace relations. The programme duration is for 16 months and you can get more information from the Edith Cowan University MBA website

mit_pune_uts

Dear Students ,

Greetings from MITSDE. We appreciate for your interest shown to our online distance educational programs. The program is offered from MIT, Pune which is recognized by Distance Education Council, Govt. of India. Please find undermentioned the details. You can also have the information on our website

Please find attached the application form.

MIT School of Distance Education, Pune

Recognized by Distance Education Council, Govt. Of India

MAEER's, Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) was founded by Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad, (Founder, Executive President and Director General) along with the collective efforts of many Educationists, Scientists and Social thinkers in the year 1983.

uts Offers

Textbooks & Online study material
Online library
Online Assignments & Exams
Placement support
Academic & Student support
Multiple fees payment options
%uF0FC e %u2013 Campus : Blackboard (LMS) to study by Mobile & Internet
%uF0FC Day one Job Placement Support
Semester I
%u2022 Business, Government and Society
%u2022 Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
%u2022 Corporate Communication
%u2022 Quantitative Methods
%u2022 Managerial Economics (Micro)

Semester II
%u2022 Financial Reporting and Control (Accounts)
%u2022 Managerial Finance
%u2022 Managerial Economics (Macro)
%u2022 Marketing Management
%u2022 Operations Management
Semester III
%u2022 Human Resource Management
%u2022 Entrepreneurship
%u2022 Legal Framework and Business
%u2022 Management Information Systems
%u2022 International Economy and Finance

Document Reguired:-

1. Marksheets (Self Attested)
2. Passport size color Photo-2 copies.
3. Photo ID Proof (e.g. PAN card, license, passport etc.)
4. In case of Foreign Residents Passport Photocopies and NRI -Resident /Visa
5. 6. Fees should be payable through demand draft to "UTS" payable at "Pune"

Examination

%u00BB Flexible online examinations cycle- four times in a year i.e. March, June, September and December.
%u00BB Examination contains objective / multiple choice questions and passing marks are 50 out of 100. No negative marking system.
%u00BB Students can appear for the exam from a location that is convenient to them at any one of the UTS selected exam centers mentioned on our website notice board.

Assignments

%u00BB Assignment contains objective / multiple choice questions and passing marks are 50 out of 100.
%u00BB Assignments can be given from any cyber caf%u00E9 or personal computer having internet connectivity.
%u00BB No negative marking system for online assignments

Other Important Information -

Study Material- books along with CD, Registration letter and Login ID Password for virtual campus would be sent within 10 days from receipt of the admission documents.

Course Fees Indian Students ( ` INR)
Fees Options Sem I Sem II Sem III Sem IV Total Fees
Lumpsum ` 44,000 - - ` 44,000
Installment ` 16,000 ` 12,000 ` 12,000 ` 12,000 ` 52,000

Course Fees for NRI & Foreign Students ( $ US)
Fees Options Installment -1 Installment -2 Total Fees
Lumpsum $2,400 - $2,400

Payment mode D.D /cheque in favour of UTS.
For further information & enrollment process please call me on 09920902440

Note-Without center code admission would not be processed by the university.

Regards
Nikhil
Senior Manager-Admission Department

amydecia

Hi,
are you looking for mba college in hr. so i will suggest you join the fostiima b-school it best for you i am also product of this b-school.it provide best education and here also available scholarship facility more info visit:Business School in Delhi NCR,Top MBA College,Best Management Institute,PGDM Courses,MBA Institutes in Mumbai

Have Opened the Link And really a Nice link You have shared here.This seems a Good B-School as per you suggested But I want to know the process to take admission in this College.Can You please tell me about The Required Documents needs for Entrance here.

amydecia

GUYS I M PLANNING TO DO MBA IN HR FROM MUMBAI BUT I WANNA ASK THAT WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTE TO DO AN HR MBA AND WHICH PROVIDES GOOD OFFERS IN PLACEMENTS

I am a Student of MBA in Gulzar Group of Institutes and I am Sure MBA is really a Good choice for the Bright Future.As Per Your Question Here I am Sharing Some good and Top Colleges in Mumbai For MBA IN HR:-

ASM's Institute of Management & Computer Studies (ASM's IMCOST)
Bombay Academy of Management Studies
Indian School of Management and Studies, (ISMS)
Institute of Logistics and Aviation Management, New Delhi (ILAM)
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (SIMSR)
Mumbai Education Trust's Institute of Management - Mumbai.......

aikaramba

Hi Abhineet,
I would totally agree with Karthik. Apart from following the MBA syllabus, Welingkar also gives its students a lot of exposure in terms of projects. Also the college has a lot of corporate companies coming down for various MBA related events. So I'm guessing that they offer good placements for their students.

Try visiting welingkar.org to know about their courses.

aqeelfhr

For cheap and best MBA just visit the Hailay College of Commerce Lahore. Its one of the oldest Commerce institute in Subcontinent.

pousali

There are many good institutes which provide proper education, facilities,faculties as well as placements. If you consider all these then you may go for Unitedworld School of Business which provides PGDM/ AICTE approved degree.It provides specialization in various subjects like marketing, finance, human resource. Since you are in search of good colleges that provide HR specialization and the faculties belong from prominent institutes like IIM, IIT, SIBM, JNU etc .

amydecia

Hello Friend,

Myself Harry, i have also done MBA in HR.This stream in very much in demand.I feel glad that you have chosen right steam.There are various colleges in India, but GGI (gulzar group of institutes) is the best institutes in India, having good environment and Placement in Renowned Companies all over the world.

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Friend,

Myself Harry, i have also done MBA in HR.This stream in very much in demand.I feel glad that you have chosen right steam.There are various colleges in India, but GGI (gulzar group of institutes) is the best institutes in India, having good environment and Placement in Renowned Companies all over the world.

What a joke, which media house has rated GGI as the best institute in india?

Don't make completely baseless statements as a shameless advertisement and ruin whatever little reputation is left of that institute.

amydecia

What a joke, which media house has rated GGI as the best institute in india?

Don't make completely baseless statements as a shameless advertisement and ruin whatever little reputation is left of that institute.

It's not a joke, hmmm ,How can you say that its shameless institute?? There are so many student of GGI who get good job and good earning , Go and visit GGI. ..

Top Colleges offering MBA in HR in India

1. Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI)
  2. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
  3. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)
  4. Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)
  5. Management Development Institute (MDI)
  6. Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
  7. Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi
  8. University Business School (UBS), Punjab University
  9. Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS)
  10. IIPM

:SugarwareZ-196: