surivik

Hi,
Am a B.COM pass out from Delhi University.
Am very excited & at the same place nervous about which direction to take my career.
My key interest lies in the field of Marketing & Advertising.
Any Suggestions?

poojarora

Hey surivik..I really appreciate your enthusiasm..More over by doing your graduation from Delhi University you have got a perfect start to your career..So now for your PG’s make sure you do justice to the exposure you received being a part of Delhi University..
and even i was always interested in marketing and advertising!!do ur MBA from a good college..
:)

routhdj

Heya Surivik, as pooja rightly said your enthusiasm is really appreciable.
And your interest fields Marketing & Advertising are at its peak in the global market.
Why don’t you try for NDIM. They’re renowned for their widely experienced faculties, world-class infrastructure and a 100% placement record.

surivik

hey thanks guys!
n ya..went through the website of NDIM day before yesterday itself.its a cool college!
thanks a ton for ur suggestion guys!!
cheers!

kumang

Hi Vikki Suri, I would like to suggest you that you can pursue MBA in Marketing; it has wide scope in future & also provides better job opportunities by adding value to your profile. I am Umang Kumar and I am pursuing MBA from International Academy of Business Management (IABM) (bit[dot]ly/9PkokA) at Pune. It’s really a nice institute, there is a proper environment for studies & adequate faculty .You can pursue your MBA from this institute. I would like to introduce this institute. You can visit here & have some sessions to know more.

dragonballz

Hi Guyz, NDIM is undoubtedly the right choice.
It provides students the perfect guidance & helps them in creating the right career graph.
Its faculty is highly dynamic & widely experienced .
Further they have being imparting quality education since 1996 & till date holds a 100% placement record.