Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks > Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes

IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH?

Discuss IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? within the Executive MBA - Online MBA - Distance - Part Time MBA - Degree Institutes forums, part of the Indian B schools, College Zone and Campus Talks category; Often in anyone's career there is a point when you feel that you should do MBA after your graduation,the same ...

Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH?
Old
Scit Kumar
scit1248 is an unknown quantity at this point

scit1248
Student of MBA at SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Pune, Maharashtra

Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - October 6th, 2011

Often in anyone's career there is a point when you feel that you should do MBA after your graduation,the same has happened to me.
My growth in my organization became stagnant, as in IT company you have to face this today or tomorrow then i planed to do MBA in IT(SCIT,Pune) and today when i passed out from there then my growth is 3 times what i was earlier.
This has happened to me because of the decision that i took to do executive MBA.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Old
Mit Pune
mit_pune_uts is an unknown quantity at this point

mit_pune_uts
Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - July 5th, 2012

Admission open for MIT-PUNE MBA-DLP purely designed for working professional, government of India recognized. Contact 9920902440
Old
Harry Decia
amydecia is an unknown quantity at this point

amydecia
Student of MBA at Gulzar Group of Institutes
Ludhiana, Punjab

Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - July 16th, 2012

I think Part time MBA is Good If You are doing it from a good institute or College..Infact One of mine friend is doing MBA from Gulzar Group Of Institute and it counts in top management colleges in punjab ...MBA is a good Course to be choose...
Old
Harry Decia
amydecia is an unknown quantity at this point

amydecia
Student of MBA at Gulzar Group of Institutes
Ludhiana, Punjab

Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - July 18th, 2012

No This is not worth in fact this is useful for the future Dear.....I am doing MBA from GGI and This Is really a Good Thing to choose for the higher education.....

Best Engineering Colleges, MBA, B-tech, BBA Colleges and Courses in Punjab
Old
Anjali Muk
aikaramba is an unknown quantity at this point

aikaramba
Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - November 6th, 2012

Part-Time MBA may seem to have no value but if coupled with your work-experience it really makes a difference. A person who has opted for a part-time MBA has the advantage of applying what he/she learns on a day-to-day basis. So in terms of increasing your work-efficiency, this course really makes sense.

I've heard that Welingkar Institute of Management offers Part-Time Masters Degree Program. You can the details at welingkar.org
Old
Anjali Muk
aikaramba is an unknown quantity at this point

aikaramba
Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - November 6th, 2012

If you don't want to take a job-hiatus for studying a full-time MBA, then a Part-Time MBA makes sense. The benefit you'll have is that you can apply all that you've learnt in the class on a real time basis. This will help you create a niche for yourself. Besides a part-time MBA is a good backup that will definitely help you in your career. If you plan to pursue an MBA, make sure that it's from a good institute. If you can, try applying to an institute like Welingkar which has a great faculty and a good infrastructure to support its students.
Old
David Wilson
mavenbpo is an unknown quantity at this point

mavenbpo

Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - February 5th, 2013

I want to admit in MBA is tell me about the cost, please.
Old
Msm Khana
msmkhana is an unknown quantity at this point

msmkhana
Student of MBA at Metropolitan School of Management
New Delhi, Delhi

Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - March 22nd, 2013

Part time MBA is good if you are working profession or have 3 to 4 yrs experience in the specific filed because this certification help to get promotion. The company will ask what you have done during mba program.

For non-working candidate or student part time is not suitable, if this type of candidate doing the course that means simply wasting money and time.
Old
Sankalp Mandvikar
sankalpm is an unknown quantity at this point

sankalpm
Student of MBA at AHURA INSTITUTE OF COMPUTERS
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - May 7th, 2013

online mba is one of the best option for doing mba i suggest you to do online mba from jaro education it will provide you international online mba and double mba programs for more information visit Best jaro education website
Old
Sankalp Mandvikar
sankalpm is an unknown quantity at this point

sankalpm
Student of MBA at AHURA INSTITUTE OF COMPUTERS
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH? - May 8th, 2013

today's distance mba is very good option for doing mba because its very cheap and one more thing distance mba provide same knowledge what we get threw classroom mba programs and for distance mba i would suggest you do your distance mba from jaro education it will provide you international distance mba degree for more information visit jaro education website