IS PART TIME MBA IS WORTH?

jayesh bhanushali

I think....... With the part timer, a busy executive gets the convenience of timings, is able to pursue his study and can also balance his work vs family life, not forego a year (in case of 1 yr MBA) or a couple of years (in case of a 2 yr MBA) of earnings and not to neglect an important factor.....he develops fabulous industry-wide contacts since his batchmates are also experienced guys like him. Once he completes his MBA, he has the name tag (assuming it to be a good university or a institute only) as well as years of experience to back him. A whole gamut of oppotunities are open to such guys.....

ashwini sinha

it works only when you have sufficient work experience and a good exposer of the industry backed by a MBA from a good institute

faffy4u

the conceptual clarity goes missing in case of part time mba.
moreover there is less exposure to value addition classes
but part time mba is better than nothing

treesha

in my opinion, part time MBA is a good option if you are working somewhere. it enables you to get a degree and that too while you are gathering your work experience.

hanuu

To uplift your career and better future prospects, an Executive MBA or part time MBA degree is a good option. Though here the questions come as to which university or educational institutes you are enrolled on. So if you make your mind to do MBA from IIMs, IITs, IIFT, XLRI, MICA, MIT, etc then i will suggest for a very good institute HughesNet Global Education, as all these leading institutes are in collaboration with this. Moreover, these programmes have proper studies in their own campus and through two-way video conferencing, which is very interesting.

NNKUTTY

I am pursuing mba of Bharathiar University (CPOP Programme), in which classes are only on weekends. So programmes like this will helps a employed person like me to gain knowledge as well as get new friends with industrial exposure which will (i hope) helps me in my career path...

archanaj

Part time MBA helps a working person to pursue MBA as a career & helps him to concetrate in his work & also on the course as the classes is also conducted on Sat & Sun.
I would like to suggest you about IBSAR-Institute of Business Studies & Research which is a well recognized MBA Institute that provides a 1year Executive MBA course instead of two yrs with which u can acquire a well recognized professional qualification.
The Program has been designed in association with industry stalwarts, academicians and management experts.

Andy1987

For Fresher Part Time MBA is not worth, because he has no experience in job market and further if he does part time MBA, it remain worthless in job market !!!! I think Part time MBA is only for people who have well settled in jobs and want to move in higher positions of their organisation !!

Tomi2010

I think Regular degree/diploma is always better than parttime. finally you are going to seek degree from a recognized university, better ensure that the course is recognized by University Grants Commission UGC.

himankhare

I believe part time MBA is only good for experienced people and not for the starter. That too only few reputed institues provide good part time MBA courses which are worth doing.

DeandreGregoire

Pursuing part-time MBA courses can let you enjoy a number of advantages. The flexible timing to attend classes attracts many professionals. The majority of classes are conducted in the evening, so you can study and work at the same time. There is no need to disrupt your daily working life. Students can acquire new skills to enrich their present knowledge base without leaving the job. They will get the opportunity to deal with real-life problems through various case studies and find out solutions to these problems instantly. For more information you may get reference from here www thedegreeexperts com/dg-mba-109.aspx

DeandreGregoire

Pursuing part-time MBA courses can let you enjoy a number of advantages. The flexible timing to attend classes attracts many professionals. The majority of classes are conducted in the evening, so you can study and work at the same time. There is no need to disrupt your daily working life. Students can acquire new skills to enrich their present knowledge base without leaving the job. They will get the opportunity to deal with real-life problems through various case studies and find out solutions to these problems instantly. For more information you may get reference from here thedegreeexperts com/dg-mba-109.aspx

robertmartin

Once you have your MBA, employers don't care if you did it full time or part-time. The advantage to going full time, if you can get into a very good quality MBA program only, is that you can network and do internships and etc., and thus may have an easier time if your plan is to use the MBA to change careers. But otherwise, part-time is fine.