Help Needed for distance MBA

coolreena

Hi Friends,

I have completed my graduation in commerce from mumbai University..

I want to pursue distance MBA because I can't go for full time MBA.......

Can you help me which institute to choose?

Thank you very much in advance?

bj.jaat

There are various distance MBA Universities in India..

Top Universities are SMU, IGNOU, Symbiosis etc..

You can refer different threads here..There you will find detailed information about particular institute and course.......

jonymahnty

Hi Friends,

I have completed my graduation in commerce from mumbai University..

I want to pursue distance MBA because I can't go for full time MBA.......

Can you help me which institute to choose?

Thank you very much in advance?

Hello
Symbiosis : The Management Institute
This nearest institute is suitable for you in Mumbai...

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is a centre of excellence, offering quality Distance Education. We welcome each one of you to our 'World Campus' where latest technology, innovative teaching methodologies and quality education are blended together to create a unique learning experience.

kisho

I think SMU is the best for distance MBA. Currently, I am pursuing my MBA from the university.

Last edited by a moderator:

NehaSrivastava

hi,

there are so many universities that are offering distance education for MBA.But in my opinion UPES is the best one in terms of the market value of its degree.UPES offers many programs for distance learning mba that you may check through its site.

thanks,
neha

gyanjourney

In Mumbai/Pune, distance learning MBA courses are offered by NMIMS University, Welingkar and Symbiosis University. You can find out the details of the same.

We provide coaching to distance learning MBA students from Welingkar/Symbiosis currently

Regards,
GyanJourney

Last edited by a moderator:

NehaSrivastava

hi reena

There are quite a few good MBA colleges in India that you can apply for. If you are asking about the crème de la crème, it starts with the IIMs to FMS, ISB, XLRI and a few more – but the competition is intense.In case you do not make the cut, instead of opting for some low rung XYZ private institutes and paying a hefty fee, I’d suggest you go through the UPES (Univ of Petroleum & Energy) website for its MBA program. It is a UGC approved university unlike many private institutes who are rapidly losing their deemed status.It offers Executive MBA programs ,distance learning and part time MBA courses that may be of your interest . You will get the entire details on their website www.upes.ac.in

AmplifyMindware

Hi friends, even i have been through this dilemma of searching for good college for MBA. Then i came across this institute... Just check this link, they are offering free counseling to students to help them solve their career related confusions...

So any of you who is confused about their career goals & courses available for the same can click on the link to get assistance... Amplify Mindware

leewalker1

You could also pursue your MBA from US based university via online mode of education. Many top ranked US universities have started online programs which give an opportunity to learn from home. Ashford, Capella, Colorado Technical and Kaplan University are the few names to mention which provide high quality online education to boost the career further. More about various MBA programs here Online MBA Degrees in Marketing, Information Systems, Project Management and Public Administration

jislr

Hi there can be so many things to consider before choosing an good distance mba program like....

what's a purpose of doing it? just for degree...?,or for learning....? or for both...?
Don't worry about location of the institute because it is a distance program.

programs should consist varieties of courses to choose from because industry and individual interest and need differs from one to another.

Exams should be based on case studies, (Case studies helps and makes examiner understand about the participants understanding about a particular problem and solutions to that.)

program should be passable,flexible, and in budget.

Some Programs are good at some well known institutions but are very difficult to clear in exams because those are like "regular students programs" which definitely require class room teachings and full time study.

Being a distance student most of time it becomes difficult to allocate full time for study.Exams are bookish too, if you need to answer a question it must be in a bookish way. so most of students (if you are not really a genious) could never complete them and never get any certificate. They lose money and time too.

Validation of an institutes and their certificates for Distance MBA does not make much difference, all are considered at same level.

You can contact at [email protected] too. Here programs are customized and well research based. student's learning improve with the industry based case studies, they can take exams when they are prepared. you can contact at 08058791360 for more details.

Hope you get your answer here.

Regards

Sheema Roy

hanuu

As per your preference you can pursue an Executive MBA from IIT Bombay offered by HughesNet global education. One of the renowned HughesNet, is a premier interactive onsite discovering through satellite founded learning and teaching service start by Hughes, for business and employed professionals.

PuneetChadha01

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is one of the pioneer institutions in India offering distance MBA. Other option is IMT Ghaziabad.

hanuu

Definitely, an executive MBA as per the recent market scenario would help you in finding better career opportunities. As per your preference you can pursue an Executive MBA from IIT Bombay offered by HughesNet global education. One of the renowned HughesNet, is a premier interactive onsite discovering through satellite founded learning and teaching service start by Hughes, for business and employed professionals.

hanuu

For this, you can do an MBA as per the recent market scenario which would help you in finding better career opportunities. However, in my opinion executive MBA is better then a distance. So if you make your mind to do exec. MBA from IIMs, IITs, IIFT, XLRI, MICA, MIT, etc then i will suggest for a very good institute HughesNet Global Education, as all these leading institutes are in collaboration with this.

The best thing about these is that they provide interactivity as in a classroom through video conferencing type of studios.

They have centres in many places within the metro cities. Check them out.

Tomi2010

I would rather suggest go for full-time MBA if you are serious. Well the universities which offer distance MBA are IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal, Symbiosis Pune, MDU, Anna Malai, Tamil Nadu, Punjab Technical University, etc.