Role of an Executive MBA programme in career Growth

bj.jaat

An Executive MBA programme provides a higher level of knowledge and skills concerning a wide range of contemporary management problem. It also include a well-developed understanding of strategic thinking and planning in a globally competitive environment. Professionally, an Executive MBA provides the skills needed to gain additional management responsibility to go deeper in the work environment. For the entrepreneur, the knowledge gained in earning an Executive MBA degree can make the difference between success and failure in highly competitive environment.

The programme structure of an executive MBA includes real life cases and latest management problems occured and the faculties provide the best possible sollution for these. Mostly the programme includes all the problems that can be emerged in an organization and empasizes on solving these problems.

Thus students of executive MBA become a packet of knowledge, Experience and problem solver and this gives a drive to their career because they can use this information as and when required in any situation.

Executive MBA programme boost up the salary packages of the students and thus they can get a higher value of this.

manish72

Hi,

No doubt that exec MBAs help by giving a career boost. But, a hard fact is also that they are really fast track programmes if done from premium institutes. I am currently doing from IIFT (1 yr). Curriculum is really great, but honestly speaking I do not get enough time with my job to really gain knowledge.

-Manish

maghi

Banned
An online MBA to go up the career ladder
The trend in today’s changing business scenario is to get a higher qualification, to take the next step in the succession ladder. An MBA is a tool to grow higher in your organization and to gain an in-depth knowledge in your area of experience. If you are a working professional and in a dilemma to go for an MBA, as it will consume your valuable professional time and you will have to invest in your degree, then an Online MBA is a good option to consider.
The Online MBA program from Avagmah, a 24x7 Learning initiative has an industry ready curriculum that will boost your career and make you an effective leader in your quest for professional growth. For more details visit our website at Welcome to AVAGMAH - A continuing education initiative from 24x7 Learning, India's premier Intellectual Infrastructure partner for higher education.

scit1248

Often in anyone's career there is a point when you feel that you should do MBA after your graduation,the same has happened to me.
My growth in my organization became stagnant, as in IT company you have to face this today or tomorrow then i planed to do MBA in IT(SCIT,Pune) and today when i passed out from there then my growth is 3 times what i was earlier.
This has happened to me because of the decision that i took to do executive MBA.

mit_pune_uts

Admission open for MIT-PUNE MBA-DLP purely designed for working professional, government of India recognized. Contact 9920902440