Need a project on "effect of pollution on economic development of india"

Amrut0145

heyy frndzzzz...... i need ur help on this project plzzzz help me its urgent.......

thanxxxxx in advance.......

savio13

MP Guru
Re: Need a project on "effect of pollution on economic development of india"

heyy frndzzzz...... i need ur help on this project plzzzz help me its urgent.......

thanxxxxx in advance.......

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for project on "effect of pollution on economic development of india"

Industrialization and urbanization have resulted in a profound deterioration of India's air quality. Of the 3 million premature deaths in the world that occur each year due to outdoor and indoor air pollution, the highest number are assessed to occur in India.

During the last fifty years, the number of industries in India has grown rapidly. But water pollution is concentrated within a few subsectors, mainly in the form of toxic wastes and organic pollutants. Out of this a large portion can be traced to the processing of industrial chemicals and to the food products industry.

The effects of chamical pollution is being rapidly felt across India. It has found that the incidence of diseases related to nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive and endocrine systems was one to four times higher in heavily industrialised areas as compared to unindustrialised areas. Many cases of congenital deformity and chromosomal abnormalities were also reported, in addition to 11 cases of different kinds of cancer. Skin disorders are also rampant.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->Environmental Pollution in India

->www.airimpacts.org/documents/local/WB_WPS1860_Delhi_AQ.pdf

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

effect of pollution on economic development

Hey amrut, you have got very nice topic. Does pollution really effect our economic development? How much will it effect and how? I am sharing a document which will explain you guys in a better way.

Attachments

• effect of pollution on economic development of india.pdf
    524.3 KB · Views: 0