ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Environment Management

TY.BMS 100 marks project

TY.BMS 100 marks project

Discuss TY.BMS 100 marks project within the Environment Management forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; ANY ONE HAVING A READY MADE 100 MARKS PROJECT ON ENVIRONMENTAL MANGEMENT..PLEAES HELP ME OUT.. I M TRYING 2 GET ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
TY.BMS 100 marks project
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Karthik .
kk_1600 is on a distinguished road

kk_1600
Senior Member at JP Morgan

Red face TY.BMS 100 marks project - July 27th, 2006

ANY ONE HAVING A READY MADE 100 MARKS PROJECT ON ENVIRONMENTAL MANGEMENT..PLEAES HELP ME OUT.. I M TRYING 2 GET THE INFO BUT NOT GETTING A DAMM THING
Advertisements
Friends: (0)
#  
MBA
Your Friendly Helper

www.ManagementParadise.com
Automatic Reply for links related to your post

Hello.

I am your friendly Helper. Check the related links below which might be of your interest.

Not a Member Yet ?? Sign Up Now. Click Here

Looking for something? Search the Forums

Need Help on your Research Report ? Ask for Help or Help Others and create your network. Give back to the community by sharing your knowledge in terms of notes, research reports, discussions, articles etc..

Help Yourself and Help Others

Advertisements

Related to TY.BMS 100 marks project

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stock Marketing TYBMS 100 Marks Project ashishdalvi Final 100 Mark Project 18 October 16th, 2014 06:42 PM
my 100 marks project reena Final 100 Mark Project 36 November 29th, 2012 11:22 AM
NEED HELP FOR 100 MARKS PROJECT... Edison Titus Miscellaneous Projects 14 August 10th, 2012 03:57 PM
100 marks project topic : Suggestions please coolneha Final 100 Mark Project 56 June 26th, 2009 12:17 AM
HELP on 100 marks project killin_joe Environment Management 15 September 10th, 2007 08:44 PM

Re: TY.BMS 100 marks project
Old
 (2 (permalink))
MAXDROIT
MAXDROIT has a spectacular aura aboutMAXDROIT has a spectacular aura about

Student of MBA at C.I.M.R
Bombay, Maharashtra

Institute: C.I.M.R
Re: TY.BMS 100 marks project - July 27th, 2006

hey KK........give out full details abt ur prohect........give out synopsis as wht u want to include in the project and surley u will get help........instead of goin for som ready made project....

anywayz give out ur details as in wht u wanna include and will try to get u som info......

whisky, beer and cigarettes are the man's worst enemies.....arent they...????
but, the man who runs away fron his enemies is a coward.....

so face ur enemies and finish thm off....

Friends: (6)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXDROIT
hey KK........give out full details abt ur prohect........give out synopsis as wht u want to include in the project and surley u will get help........instead of goin for som ready made project....

anywayz give out ur details as in wht u wanna include and will try to get u som info......

wht details u need....................so that we can help u out in the project

Friends: (4)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Karthik .

kk_1600

i want 2 include introduction on environmental management..pollutions as sub topic..how 2 manage them...any case study on environmental management and some ideas about how 2 frame the project..suggest any neww ideas if possible and also the source from ver i will get it
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Karthik .

kk_1600

can u help me out..coz i m very confused right now
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Pratik Mehta
pratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the rough

pratik_mehta7
management trainee at tcs

Re: TY.BMS 100 marks project - July 28th, 2006

buddy, there is an awesome case study Exxon Valdez....an oil spill in antartica....a superb one...in which exxon paid....aroun 10 billion dollars....it is an awesome case study.....

Pratik Mehta.)
THE LYCEUM
Mail me Pratik (at) managementparadise (dot) com .
Old
 (7 (permalink))
MAXDROIT
MAXDROIT has a spectacular aura aboutMAXDROIT has a spectacular aura about

Student of MBA at C.I.M.R
Bombay, Maharashtra

Institute: C.I.M.R

and talkin abt environmental issues and their handlings..........u can refer to out frst yr subject of environment studies.......u can also add abt KYOTO PROTOCOL...... in ur subject...will provide u with the links.....ASAP....

whisky, beer and cigarettes are the man's worst enemies.....arent they...????
but, the man who runs away fron his enemies is a coward.....

so face ur enemies and finish thm off....

Friends: (6)
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Karthik .

kk_1600

send me links ver i can get awesome matter related to my subject
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Re: TY.BMS 100 marks project - July 29th, 2006

One link like got abt E.Mgt

http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/

Old
Vijith Pujari

ViJiT
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Re: TY.BMS 100 marks project - July 29th, 2006

Environmental Management is not, as the phrase suggests, the management of the environment as such but rather the management of the humankind's interaction with and impact upon the environment. The need for environmental management can be viewed from a variety of perspectives. A more common philosophy and impetus behind environmental management is the concept of carrying capacity. Simply put, carrying capacity refers to the maximum number of organisms a particular resource can sustain. The concept of carrying capacity, whilst understood by many cultures over history, has its roots in Malthusian theory. A common example of the consequences of exceeding the carrying capacity of an area is the starvation and eventual cannibalism of tribes on the Easter Islands after the depletion of the island's resources. Environmental management is therefore not the conservation of the environment solely for the environment's sake, but rather the conservation of the environment for humankind's sake. This element of sustainable exploitation, getting the most out of natural assets, is visible in the French approach to water resources.

Environmental management involves the management of all components of the bio-physical environment, both living (biotic) and non-living (abiotic). This is due to the interconnected and network of relationships amongst all living species and their habitats. The environment also involves the relationships of the human environment, such as the social, cultural and economic environment with the bio-physical environment.

As with all management functions, effective management tools, standards and systems are required. An environmental management standard or system or protocol attempts to reduce environmental impact as measured by some objective criteria. The ISO 14001 standard is the most widely used standard for environmental risk management and is closely aligned to the European Eco Management & Audit Scheme (EMAS). As a common auditing standard, the ISO 19011 standard explains how to combine this with quality management. The UK has developed a phased standard (BS8555) that can help smaller companies move to ISO 14001 in six manageable steps.

Other environmental management systems tend to be based on this standard and to extend it in various ways:

* The Natural Step focuses on basic sustainability criteria and helps focus engineering on reducing use of materials or energy use that is unsustainable in the long term
* Natural Capitalism advises using accounting reform and a general biomimicry and industrial ecology approach to do the same thing
* US Environmental Protection Agency has many further terms and standards that it defines as appropriate to large-scale EMS
* The UN and World Bank has encouraged adopting a "natural capital" measurement and management framework.
* The European Union Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)

Other strategies exist that rely on making simple distinctions rather than building top-down management "systems" using performance audits and full cost accounting. For instance, Ecological Intelligent Design divides products into consumables, service products or durables and unsaleables - toxic products that no one should buy, or in many cases, do not realize they are buying. By eliminating the unsaleables from the comprehensive outcome of any purchase, better environmental management is achieved without "systems"
P.S = The Info Was short so i didnt , Saved it in a Word file.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: