kk_1600

ANY ONE HAVING A READY MADE 100 MARKS PROJECT ON ENVIRONMENTAL MANGEMENT..PLEAES HELP ME OUT.. I M TRYING 2 GET THE INFO BUT NOT GETTING A DAMM THING

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey KK........give out full details abt ur prohect........give out synopsis as wht u want to include in the project and surley u will get help........instead of goin for som ready made project....

anywayz give out ur details as in wht u wanna include and will try to get u som info......

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
MAXDROIT said:
hey KK........give out full details abt ur prohect........give out synopsis as wht u want to include in the project and surley u will get help........instead of goin for som ready made project....

anywayz give out ur details as in wht u wanna include and will try to get u som info......

wht details u need....................so that we can help u out in the project

kk_1600

i want 2 include introduction on environmental management..pollutions as sub topic..how 2 manage them...any case study on environmental management and some ideas about how 2 frame the project..suggest any neww ideas if possible and also the source from ver i will get it

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
buddy, there is an awesome case study Exxon Valdez....an oil spill in antartica....a superb one...in which exxon paid....aroun 10 billion dollars....it is an awesome case study.....

MAXDROIT

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
and talkin abt environmental issues and their handlings..........u can refer to out frst yr subject of environment studies.......u can also add abt KYOTO PROTOCOL...... in ur subject...will provide u with the links.....ASAP....

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
Environmental Management is not, as the phrase suggests, the management of the environment as such but rather the management of the humankind's interaction with and impact upon the environment. The need for environmental management can be viewed from a variety of perspectives. A more common philosophy and impetus behind environmental management is the concept of carrying capacity. Simply put, carrying capacity refers to the maximum number of organisms a particular resource can sustain. The concept of carrying capacity, whilst understood by many cultures over history, has its roots in Malthusian theory. A common example of the consequences of exceeding the carrying capacity of an area is the starvation and eventual cannibalism of tribes on the Easter Islands after the depletion of the island's resources. Environmental management is therefore not the conservation of the environment solely for the environment's sake, but rather the conservation of the environment for humankind's sake. This element of sustainable exploitation, getting the most out of natural assets, is visible in the French approach to water resources.

Environmental management involves the management of all components of the bio-physical environment, both living (biotic) and non-living (abiotic). This is due to the interconnected and network of relationships amongst all living species and their habitats. The environment also involves the relationships of the human environment, such as the social, cultural and economic environment with the bio-physical environment.

As with all management functions, effective management tools, standards and systems are required. An environmental management standard or system or protocol attempts to reduce environmental impact as measured by some objective criteria. The ISO 14001 standard is the most widely used standard for environmental risk management and is closely aligned to the European Eco Management & Audit Scheme (EMAS). As a common auditing standard, the ISO 19011 standard explains how to combine this with quality management. The UK has developed a phased standard (BS8555) that can help smaller companies move to ISO 14001 in six manageable steps.

Other environmental management systems tend to be based on this standard and to extend it in various ways:

* The Natural Step focuses on basic sustainability criteria and helps focus engineering on reducing use of materials or energy use that is unsustainable in the long term
* Natural Capitalism advises using accounting reform and a general biomimicry and industrial ecology approach to do the same thing
* US Environmental Protection Agency has many further terms and standards that it defines as appropriate to large-scale EMS
* The UN and World Bank has encouraged adopting a "natural capital" measurement and management framework.
* The European Union Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)

Other strategies exist that rely on making simple distinctions rather than building top-down management "systems" using performance audits and full cost accounting. For instance, Ecological Intelligent Design divides products into consumables, service products or durables and unsaleables - toxic products that no one should buy, or in many cases, do not realize they are buying. By eliminating the unsaleables from the comprehensive outcome of any purchase, better environmental management is achieved without "systems"
P.S = The Info Was short so i didnt , Saved it in a Word file.

kk_1600

thanks for the little introduction that u gave me on my topic...can u guide me with my project index i.e how should i frame my project... starting with introduction and ending with industrial visit and conclusion related 2 pollutions

camel

PLZ HELP ITS AN ADD PROJ N GOTTA TAK2 CONSUMER PRODUCTS N SHOW THEIR IMPACT,WAT CONSUMER DO THEY TARGET,MEDIA USED N AGENCY PROMOTIN THEM

prachi_dighe

hiiiiiiii i m prachi from ty bms & i want project ralated to finance
or para banking
if anyone have it plzzzzzzzzzz help me.

mah

hey people if some body could help me on my project
I am as of now planning to do it on USAGE OF SOLAR ENERGY AT COMMUNITY LEVELS.
Basically i am going to create a logisiticla model based on it.

if i could get suggestions regarding it,it would e really great.