abhishreshthaa

Today the market participants have the flexibility of choosing from a basket of products like:-

• Equities

• Bonds issued by both Government and Companies

• Futures on benchmark indices as well as stocks

• Options on benchmark indices as well as stocks

• Futures on interest rate products like Notional 91-day T-Bills, 10 year

notional zero coupon bond and 6% notional 10 year bond

The past decade in many ways has been remarkable for securities market in India. It has grown exponentially as measured in terms of amount raised from the market, number of stock exchanges and other intermediaries, the number of listed stocks, market capitalisation, trading volumes and turnover on stock exchanges, and investor population.

Along with this growth, the profiles of the investors, issuers and intermediaries have changed significantly. The market has witnessed several institutional changes resulting in drastic reduction in transaction costs and significant improvements in efficiency, transparency, liquidity and safety.

jiten005

Banned
Today the market participants have the flexibility of choosing from a basket of products like:-

• Equities

• Bonds issued by both Government and Companies

• Futures on benchmark indices as well as stocks

• Options on benchmark indices as well as stocks

• Futures on interest rate products like Notional 91-day T-Bills, 10 year

notional zero coupon bond and 6% notional 10 year bond

The past decade in many ways has been remarkable for securities market in India. It has grown exponentially as measured in terms of amount raised from the market, number of stock exchanges and other intermediaries, the number of listed stocks, market capitalisation, trading volumes and turnover on stock exchanges, and investor population.

Along with this growth, the profiles of the investors, issuers and intermediaries have changed significantly. The market has witnessed several institutional changes resulting in drastic reduction in transaction costs and significant improvements in efficiency, transparency, liquidity and safety.

Hey dear, i really liked your effort that you made and i am sure that everyone would appreciate your work. Moreover, i have also got some important information on market participants and going to share it with you.

Attachments

• PARTICIPANTS.pdf
    31.7 KB · Views: 0