monzy

Banned
Hey thanks a loooooot i was in need of something like this.

By the way did u referred any specific book? if yes plzzzz do send me the name of the book along with that of the author.
Thnx a lot.

bash_m_riz

Thanx a million. Not sure I need them, but will surely benefit from these. Vaise I have been blessed to have a great professor at my college who's taking the topic.

Keyur Waghani

thank u for so kind deed here's a problem with if u help to solve out my exams r coming near and i dont have any notes i m studying in fybms semester II and need notes of every subject if u can then plese mail me or send the notes on the site

Last edited by a moderator:

bonddonraj

MP Guru
Keyur Waghani said:
thank u for so kind deed here's a problem with if u help to solve out my exams r coming near and i dont have any notes i m studying in fybms semester II and need notes of every subject if u can then plese mail me or send the notes on the site

kindly read rules you can post your e mail id throug pm facility -- dont post your personal id here===

Last edited by a moderator:

BUSA

Do these notes also cover the topics like Waste Management, water shed Management, global warming, ozone layer depletion, hill area Management?

Some notes from my side here................

....................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attachments

• AIR POLLUTION RELATED.doc
    119 KB · Views: 26
  • ENVIRONMENT.doc
    24 KB · Views: 38
  • EM.doc
    129.5 KB · Views: 39
these r d best notes for EM..........

plz refer it......... :SugarwareZ-254:

all d best !!!

Attachments