priyank

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This is one of the most detailed project I had done. I cannot upload the videos here, but I'm uploading the hardcopy (and flash if I can) over here. Even though you dont have this topic, it is worth a watch to see how Environmental Mgmt projects are made

Attachments

• Tsunami - final.pdf
    908.9 KB · Views: 161
  • tsunami.zip
    199 KB · Views: 95

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hi priyank.....man to say....you are creating a Tsunami at MP....and this not enough the results are not Catastrophic.......but great man......this projects entails a start of New Genre of projects and this will help you go a very long way.......thnx........

zelani.s

This is one of the most detailed project I had done. I cannot upload the videos here, but I'm uploading the hardcopy (and flash if I can) over here. Even though you dont have this topic, it is worth a watch to see how Environmental Mgmt projects are made

hello friend i am doing project on TATA SKY IF YOU HAVE THAT pls upload it:SugarwareZ-206:

waszza

good project..very detailed.prople need to know more about tsunami in our country where we have sea shores on three sides..

Hey priyanka, it was a really very horrible natural disaster. People still threats when they remember that moment. I am uploading the presentation on TSUNAMI containing images also for the better understanding. Hope you guys get full detailed on the subject.

Attachments

• tsunami.ppt
    1.6 MB · Views: 0