A CASE STUDY ON INFOSYS ABOUT ITS BIRTH AND GROWTH.. BIRTH OF INFOSYS:
- Founded on 2nd July,1981
- Incorporated as "Infosys Consultants Pvt Ltd."
- Electronics city ,Hosur road, Bangalore, India.
- Information technology services and solutions.
ABOUT NARAYAN MURTHY:
- Best managed company in Asia.
- Biggest exporter of software from India.
- Push for off-shore software development.
- NASDAQ listing in 1999.
- Brand Equity.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Maysore
- Master’s degree in technology from IIT,kanpur
- Head of computer centre at IIM,Ahmedabad
- Operating system for handling air cargo for Charles De Gaulle airport.
- Returned to India and joined Systems research institute, pune
- Headed patni Computer Systems Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai.
- First Indo-American joint venture in the US.
- Bagged the contract and developed the Distribution management Application Package.
- In 1995 joint venture with Satyam Computers and DCM,
- A True Global Company.
- Narayana Murthy’s Global Strategy :-
- 1) Global delivery model
- 2) Moving up the value chain
- 3) PSPD