Rural Entrepreneurship

jack

hey guys i need a project on Rural Entrepreneur / Rural Entrepreneurship asap.......... i just cant get any examples or cases or some good info on it.
Guys plz help................... its URGENT.

thanks in advance

savio13

MP Guru
hey guys i need a project on Rural Entrepreneur / Rural Entrepreneurship asap.......... i just cant get any examples or cases or some good info on it.

thanks in advance

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for Rural Entrepreneur / Rural Entrepreneurship

Entrepreneur as a person brings in overall change through innovation for the maximum social good

A good entrepreneur is one who is capable of inspiring confidence in people, and has the ability to motivate them to work with him in fulfilling economic goals set by him.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

-> www.ruraleship.org/content/pdf/LApres.pdf%20

-> www.cvcia.org/content/projects/2.community.entrepreneurship/Public%20Policy%20and%20Rural%20Entrepreneurship.ppt

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

thanks in advance

Hey jack, as you mentioned that you need information on rural entrepreneurship so that i am providing you the required material which would help in your project. So please download my presentation on rural entrepreneurship in India and check it.

Attachments

• Rural Entrepreneurship.pdf
    410.1 KB · Views: 2