NOTES : Entrepreneurship

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hello Friends,

These are the notes for entrepreneurship. If you guyz have more notes, please upload. We would highly appreciate your contribution .

Attachments

• Entrepreneurship.pdf
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,752
  • Entrepreneurship1.doc
    124 KB · Views: 1,728
  • Entrepreneurship2.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,497
  • Entrepreneurship_Notes.doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,575
  • rural entrepreneurship.doc
    118 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Woman Entrepreneur.doc
    36 KB · Views: 1,127
HEY THERE ANYONE GOT PROFFESOR RAJESHWARI NOTES FORM HR COLLEGE PLS UPLOAD IN THE FORUM AND PLEASDE MY PRLIMS ARE ON THE WAY SO CAN U RECOMMED ME WATS NOTESTO REFER FOR WAT ALL SUBJEEXT OR THE BAORDS PLSSSSSSSSSSS

papput

heloo any body have question bank of mihir and vishal for 6th sem for imtp, enterp, mr, ssf, IF, ifff some body have that plz send that on my email id plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my email id is [email protected]

papput

heloo any body have question bank of mihir and vishal for 6th sem for imtp, enterp, mr, ssf, IF, ifff some body have that plz send that on my email id plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my email id is [email protected]

scb

Hi I am badly in need of Entrepreneurship notes but I am not able to dowload it from the site plshelp me
scb

kanky478

badly in need of Entrepreneurship notes . I am overhelmed by the support given by the various memebers in form of notes

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
These notes cover up preety much. You can download the MP software for detailed notes :)

dileepkumar

we also need qmb & eco trics note yar if ny have plese uplode yar ................... our prilmmmmms r on the way please helppppppp