should mobile recharge coupons be made available in college?

piyali

heya ppl....
now basically we have been asked to come up wid a business idea which is viable within d college campus...so over here m just trying to get sum insights from u all as to wat u think abt my idea...as it needs to be worked out within d colg campus itself so the capital employed n skills reqd won't be of that high order, we just have to know as to how feasible d plan is...
my idea is to have a counter for mobile recharge coupons in college canteen or the foyer....
wat do u all think abt d same....

if u think its a nice idea then could u just let me know as to how do i go about it....i would me grateful if u all could help me atleast wid d outline of d same...
thank u....

bhautik.kawa

heya ppl....
now basically we have been asked to come up wid a business idea which is viable within d college campus...so over here m just trying to get sum insights from u all as to wat u think abt my idea...as it needs to be worked out within d colg campus itself so the capital employed n skills reqd won't be of that high order, we just have to know as to how feasible d plan is...
my idea is to have a counter for mobile recharge coupons in college canteen or the foyer....
wat do u all think abt d same....

if u think its a nice idea then could u just let me know as to how do i go about it....i would me grateful if u all could help me atleast wid d outline of d same...
thank u....

Hello Friend,

Please check attachment for Study on Consumer Preferences and Satisfaction towards Various Mobile Phone Service Providers.

Attachments

• Study on Consumer Preferences and Satisfaction towards Various Mobile Phone Service Providers.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0