entrepreneurial business plan

rankish

there is the business plan i amd my frend prepared.
its for the opening of wine retail shop.
well its not a very well prepared but can be useful in framing a business plan
:SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170::SugarwareZ-170:

Attachments

• BUSINESS PLAN.doc
    106.5 KB · Views: 631

rahul240486

sorry for the first post. i was not able to find 1st time but now i got it ur word file....Business Plan
Thank u VERY MUCH

Nisha Nisha

Hi!
I urgently need a business plan 4 guidance to make my own can you please post me yours as soon as possible.

Thank You

Hsharma

hII.. iM LOOKING FOR SHORT TERM COURSES ON " BUSINESS PLANNING" IN DELHI. OR IF POSSIBLE CAN ALSO GO FR ONLINE PROGRAM. I NEED TO LEARN IT FOR MY OWN STARTU UP COMPANY SO REQUIRED ONLY LESSONS ON THE MODULES ON BUSINESS PLAN . pLZ HELP. My id is [email protected]

HEENA

S

shrey420

great attempt buddyy........................................................................

apurv.shukla

for all those who intend to be into entrepreneurial business .. i am sharing some innovative and inspirational success stories.
From Women entrepreneurs to Monstor.com - From all the Critical Skills required to an Integrated Approach - a lot of information is covered in here.

Entrepreneurship | CaseStudy.co.in