ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform

ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/entrepreneurship-intrapreneurship/)
-   -   An Innovation Of A HOLOGRAPHIC STORAGE DEVICE (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/entrepreneurship-intrapreneurship/40803-innovation-holographic-storage-device.html)

ankitgokani August 8th, 2008 07:56 PM

An Innovation Of A HOLOGRAPHIC STORAGE DEVICE

1 Attachment(s)
hmm a very nice new product launch hmm i dont remember where did i get it frm do read its excellent
:SugarwareZ-173:

ctrl_buzz December 4th, 2008 11:04 PM

Re: An Innovation Of A HOLOGRAPHIC STORAGE DEVICE

awesome report mama............good work...............

sonpro July 29th, 2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctrl_buzz (Post 181089)
awesome report mama............good work...............

hi i can,t get idea of downloading of your new product launch plz help me now. thank you

Kalpana Heliya July 31st, 2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonpro (Post 291168)
hi i can,t get idea of downloading of your new product launch plz help me now. thank you

Hello Freind,

Its very simple to download material on managementparadise. just make one post and you are then a part of this great fraternity...

U can increase the number of posts and move towards getting premium recognitions here...

Hope i could solve your confusion to some extent

web.developer.team July 31st, 2009 07:42 PM

Hi,

I am new here but its interesting things to know here like you post for " HOLOGRAPHIC STORAGE DEVICE" really its awesome thanks for sharing here.

Varkeychan May 30th, 2010 11:35 PM

Could yoo pls help me to download the the report in PDF

abhishreshthaa May 31st, 2010 12:41 PM

hey Varkeychan, if you dont mind then can i knwo why do you want to download the project in pdf format?? is it not getting downloaded in .doc format? is there is any problem that you are facing while downloading the file? do let us know. i hope we can help you out in that....

hitesh.spa July 15th, 2010 03:51 PM

Hi.. i'm new here.. so i can just post one reply and start downloading the projects.. right?.. please help

abhishreshthaa July 23rd, 2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitesh.spa (Post 408683)
Hi.. i'm new here.. so i can just post one reply and start downloading the projects.. right?.. please help

hey hitesh, try taking part in the debate and discussion section of the site as this can help you to increase your posts...
and please do not post thanks and other posts which are not required.....

:SugarwareZ-145:

abhinsawant April 4th, 2011 01:15 PM

need project on new product launch and marketing