Entrepreneuship

HEY THERE BS STUDENT IM FORM USHA PRAVIN GANDHI COLLEGE IN JUHU AND I NEED A PROJECT ON ENTERPERSHIP ON ANY PERSON WHSOEAN ENTERPER IN HE FILED I SAW THE PROJECT ON RAM GOPAL VERMA BUT SOONE FROM MY COLLEGE HAS ALREADY CHOOSEN THAT TOPIC INCASE ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT ON ANOTHER PROJECT ON ANY ENTPER PLEASE LETM EKNOW AND UPLOAD IT IF POSSIBLE AS I HAVR OT SUIT MY PROJECT AN POWER POINT WILL DO PS PLS HELP ME OUT
SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS URGERNT ANY NMS STUDENTS
BYE

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
PRIYANKA_RD said:
HEY THERE BS STUDENT IM FORM USHA PRAVIN GANDHI COLLEGE IN JUHU AND I NEED A PROJECT ON ENTERPERSHIP ON ANY PERSON WHSOEAN ENTERPER IN HE FILED I SAW THE PROJECT ON RAM GOPAL VERMA BUT SOONE FROM MY COLLEGE HAS ALREADY CHOOSEN THAT TOPIC INCASE ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT ON ANOTHER PROJECT ON ANY ENTPER PLEASE LETM EKNOW AND UPLOAD IT IF POSSIBLE AS I HAVR OT SUIT MY PROJECT AN POWER POINT WILL DO PS PLS HELP ME OUT
SOON AS POSSIBLE ITS URGERNT ANY NMS STUDENTS
BYE

Hello Priyanka, First of all Nice to hear from you. Next time please type aaramse so that there are no spelling errors or broken words :fear:.

Now, I couldve just given you my project on bill gates but firstly i am not able to find it ..and secondly i wouldnt want to spoon feed you.

My suggestion is .. You make a project on BILL GATES ( The biggest entreprenuer of the century and also the richest man in the world ) .

Here are a few links to jumpstart :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_gates

http://www.microsoft.com/billgates/default.asp

http://ei.cs.vt.edu/~history/Gates.Mirick.html .

There are lot of other entrepreneurs you can do your project on :

Eg : Karsan Bhai Patel
Kiran Majumdar
Narayan Murti
Bajaj
Tata's
Donald Trump
Founder of Mcdonalds.

All these presentations are already made in our college and have been preety interesting :)

PS : Your post has been deleted from Misc projs.. Please be careful where you make your posts . We just delete it if they are not in the correct section.

Hope to see you helping others around here as well :tea:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey der Priyanka a very valid point made out der mainly ppl choose da entrepreneurs on da subject they love. Like my likings would be computers so i would surely go for sabeer bhatia or bill gates and understand hw they made it big.. That shall give me the zest to make my project more and more interesting. The other thing down here is if u majorly see the projects made are mainly on very high profile entrepreneurs and it becomes a repetation for the profs to alwys check a proj on say ambanis or tata's.. if u would like to make ur project more attractive target new upcoming entrepreneurs as this info shall be new to profs and would be an edge over the regular n no of entrepreneurs being taken.

HEY KARTHIK IM THANKS FOR HELPING ME OUT BUT ITS DAMM URGERNT I HAVE TO SUMMIT MY PROJECT ON MONDASY I DONT HAVE NAY TIME AS U MEINED U TOLD ME UR FRDS IN UR COLLLEGE HAVE DONT ON THIS TOPIC IF U CAN LS HELP ME OUT BY GETTING ME PROJECT OR MAYBE FOR EFERNCE I WILL ME VERY THANKFUL PLEASE REPLY MAYBE I CAN HELP U OUT IN D FUTURE UTS DAMM URGERNET PLESE HELP MEE

hey there guys thanks for ur reply i have finally choosen my enterpernur as donalnnd trump but before giving the topic i confused as what can put in my hardcopy informatiion abt donalnd trump as an enterpernur please help me out i am using www.trumponline.com his biography as my power point but i dont know if its corect please help me out
bye
priyanka
incase anywzys done as project on another eneterpenur and got info let me know upload the project

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
As far as i remember, The presentation that was made in our class on Donald Trump had this flow :

* Starting with Family background
* His dads job in estate business
* Trumps aggressive strategies
* His Books
* His appearances in movies / serials
* His achievements.

Make sure your powerpoint presentation goes with a good flow.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Here you go.. got the rough copy of my friends donald trump presentation :) . Find Attachment !!

Attachments

• Donald_Trump__not_edited_.doc
    190.5 KB · Views: 142

shreesh

I want the information related to the candle manufacturing. The sir was giving the topic for the project is that we approaching to the bank for the loan and bank demanded us the flash report (small size report). So please help me for the following topics:
1. the process.
2. the marketing and distribution.i.e. how can we supply the candles and increase or create the sales in the market. we have given the Thane-Karjat-Kasara market area to sell the product in that range only.
3. the balance sheet working.i.e. we are confuse where should present the interest amount in the working capital calculation format.
4. The project size for the submission. The sir give us minimum 50 pages project report.

lion

cn ne1 name any entrepreneur or intrapreneur in Insurance segment. also if possible ne material

lion

hey milind, aquarian and bhavin thanks 4 ur help. and aquariuan also thanks 4 ur help on MR projct abt chocolates.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hey lion.. we'd really appreciate if you could upload the project after its made :)