A study on the mindset of youth towards entrepreneurship

Rohit1608

Hi,

I am a TYBMS Student and was looking for information on Black book project topic selection and guidelines.I needed some help regarding my topic that I have selected- "A study on the mindset of youth towards entrepreneurship".
I wanted to know how do I determine my objectives and my questionnaire on this topic and how do I proceed along with my project.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Dear Rohit, on the outset let me congratulate you for picking up this challenging and interesting topic.

A lot of times we are confused of how we would go about carrying a humongous task and for me personally what has worked is breaking it into small pieces and then putting it all together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Read the topic that you have chosen out loud a few times and you will realise the keywords. They are youth - mindset - entrepreneurship.

What are the questions that you can ask the youth to conduct a survey?

I'd be interested to know -

What entrepreneurship means to them? yes? On a broader level we want to understand this.

Now can you break this broader question into numerous smaller ones which are more specific? income,sector,age,idea,success,failure,glamor,hardships,misconceptions,assumptions,bottlenecks,etc etc etc?

Give it a shot and reply here.

bhautik.kawa

Hi,

I am a TYBMS Student and was looking for information on Black book project topic selection and guidelines.I needed some help regarding my topic that I have selected- "A study on the mindset of youth towards entrepreneurship".
I wanted to know how do I determine my objectives and my questionnaire on this topic and how do I proceed along with my project.

Hey Rohit,

Please check attachment for Attitudes of the Youth towards Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurship.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Attitudes of the Youth towards Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurship.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0