It's never too late to chase your dreams

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
In the 20th century, people had a very different perspective of life and age - 20s and 30s were the age of action, 40s was for taking it slow, 50s was meant for relaxing and gearing up for your impending retirement, 60s and 70s commanded you to hang up your boots and lead a quiet and peaceful life somewhere in the hills. The times have changed drastically now.

People are no more categorized as per their age. But as per their passion and dreams. Just a few months ago, one of my favourite actresses Suhasini Mulay (National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress for Hu Tu Tu) got married. Well, there’s nothing surprising in that, except that she is 60 and it’s her first marriage.

Similarly, recently I came across a gentleman who has braved to launch his startup at the age of 62! When I asked him what inspired him to take up entrepreneurship at such a later stage of this life, he responded, “Age is but a number. It’s the passion which matters.”

So you see, life doesn’t start when you are in your 20s, 30s or 50s, but when you want to. If you have the passion to work on your business idea or startup and the will to pursue it, age is really not a factor you should think about. You could be in your 50s or 60s and still make it click.

It’s never too late for learning something new or chasing your dreams

What's your age and what are you chasing? :high5:

TheGrandAdmiral

You are absolutely right. As long as we are alive, we should chase our dreams, otherwise, we are not truly living, but just existing.

As we get older, we have more responsibilities, some scientists say that it becomes harder to learn things, but we have to fight for our dreams regardless.

vnlabor

%u201CAge is but a number. It%u2019s the passion which matters.%u201D
Thank you Anjali for such an inspiring post!

I am agree with your point. We all have some dreams in our life, most of us try to follow our dreams and make it true. But it needs effort and your devotion for instance, you have to sacrifice and continue working for making dreams come true.