Help on Intrapreneurship

farhaanp5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey people please help me my topic is intrapreneurship. I have to present few case studies and quote examples for the same.

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Intrapreneurship is the practice of entrepreneurial skills and approaches by or within an established organization. Employees, perhaps engaged in a special project within a larger firm are supposed to behave as entrepreneurs, even though they have the resources and capabilities of the larger firm to draw upon. Capturing a little of the dynamic nature of entrepreneurial management (trying things until successful, learning from failures, attempting to conserve resources, etc.) is claimed to be quite valuable in otherwise static organizations.

in a netshell "An Intrapreneur is the person who focuses on innovation and creativity and who transforms a dream or an idea into a profitable venture, by operating within the organizational environment. Thus, Intrapreneurs are Inside entrepreneurs who follow the goal of the organization"

prachi27

hey are u done with ur project on intrapreneur...?
i need help on this topic.
so can u plz tel me if u hav any info. on it?

hey people please help me my topic is intrapreneurship. I have to present few case studies and quote examples for the same.

Hey farhaan, as you mentioned that you need some content on intrapreneurship. Well, you do not need to worry about that because i am going to provide you the required content. I am uploading a document where you would find more details on intrapreneurship.

Attachments

• Intrapreneurship.ppt
    1.2 MB · Views: 0