Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship

BACHELORS DEN OR SPINISTERS NEST

Discuss BACHELORS DEN OR SPINISTERS NEST within the Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hey guys i have a very intresting project the deatails are below BACHELORS DEN OR SPINISTERS NEST PROFILE OF the ...

View Poll Results: is this project?

Feasible 3 75.00%
Not feasible 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old
 (1 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani
ankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond repute

ankitgokani
Student of BMS at V E S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Smile BACHELORS DEN OR SPINISTERS NEST - January 10th, 2008

hey guys i have a very intresting project the deatails are below
PROFILE OF the TARGET

TODAY THERE ARE A LOT OF YOUNG PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SET UP A HOME AT AVERY YOUNG AGE.

THEY HAVE THE MONEY BUT NOT THE EXPERIENCE OR THE TIME TO EXPLORE.

NEITHER THEY ARE WILLING TO TAKE ADVICE FROM ELDERS.

THEY NEED HELP TO BUY AND INSTALL ESSENTIALS LIKE MICROWAVE OVEN,MIXER GRINDER,HAIR DRYER,T.V ,REFRIGERATOR,A/C,WASHING MACHINE

YOURS IS AN ONE STOP SOLUTION CENTER

YOUR USP IS MAINTENANCE SERVICE

PREPARE A BROCHURE STATING YOUR CHARGES FOR PROCURING,MAINTAINING AND DISPOSING THESE ITEMS AS AND WHEN THE NEED ARISES.

SHOW IT TO ATLEAST 10 TARGET PEOPLE, GET THEIR OPINION AND PRESENT A REPORT ON THE VIABILITY OF THIS PROJECT.

this is my project plz help me

help me for dis project
Advertisements

Friends: (19)