sunandaC

PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING

The company has elaborate planning mechanism for annual planning plans are made based on subsequent market research and many more factors e.g. success rate of planning in the past years and why did they fail.

There basic philosophy is ‘make mistakes but don’t repeat them’.

The very special feature of company’s goal setting procedure is that it believes in setting rolling targets and not static ones.

The top level, middle level and the front line management.

The CEO of the company emphasizes on group decision-making.

The CEO MR. KISHORE BIYANI greatly emphasized. The importance of contingency planning in planning procedure.

“The company always works on back-up plans.

Sometimes the whole situation changed in a minute- markets change overnight.

It is not in your hands.” says chief knowledge officer.

jiten005

Banned
PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING

The company has elaborate planning mechanism for annual planning plans are made based on subsequent market research and many more factors e.g. success rate of planning in the past years and why did they fail.

There basic philosophy is ‘make mistakes but don’t repeat them’.

The very special feature of company’s goal setting procedure is that it believes in setting rolling targets and not static ones.

The top level, middle level and the front line management.

The CEO of the company emphasizes on group decision-making.

The CEO MR. KISHORE BIYANI greatly emphasized. The importance of contingency planning in planning procedure.

“The company always works on back-up plans.

Sometimes the whole situation changed in a minute- markets change overnight.

It is not in your hands.” says chief knowledge officer.

Hey dear, i think you did a great job and your content on PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING would help many people. BTW, i thought i should also add something so i am uploading a document which would give useful information on PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING.

Attachments

• PLANNING AND DECISION MAKING.pdf
    125 KB · Views: 0