Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship

PROFILE OF TATA INFOTECH LTD.

Discuss PROFILE OF TATA INFOTECH LTD. within the Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; For over 130 years, the Tata name has stood for Leadership with Trust. The Tata Group continues to be amongst ...

Reply

 

Thread Tools Display Modes
PROFILE OF TATA INFOTECH LTD.
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sunanda K. Chavan
sunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura about
 
sunandaC
Management Paradise Guru
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 6,680
Join Date: Jul 2010
PROFILE OF TATA INFOTECH LTD. - October 6th, 2010

For over 130 years, the Tata name has stood for Leadership with Trust. The Tata Group continues to be amongst the first movers in the emerging businesses and technology which will impact meaningfully on India's march into the global economy.

Tata Infotech Ltd. is part of the multi-billion dollar Tata Group, India's best-known and most trusted conglomerate with 74% of company shares being held by the Tata Group, and the remaining 26% by the public.

Tata Infotech was called Tata Unisys till 1996. In September 1996, Unisys divested their shareholding to the Tata Group, as a result of which the company name was changed to Tata Infotech Limited. Tata Infotech has since then built up its own customer base but continues to work closely with Unisys.

Tata Infotech has executed over 5000 projects across continents and empowers customers worldwide with innovative IT solutions delivered through a broad portfolio of services.

Tata Infotech's strength lies in its ability to execute large turnkey projects using tried and tested methodologies and established on-site and off-shore development models.

Thus, the Tata name is synonymous with excellence and ethical business practices which serve as guiding principles for every enterprise within the Group.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Re: PROFILE OF TATA INFOTECH LTD.
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jiten005 is an unknown quantity at this point
 
jiten005
Management Paradise Guru
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,316
Join Date: Jan 2018
Re: PROFILE OF TATA INFOTECH LTD. - January 19th, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandaC View Post
For over 130 years, the Tata name has stood for Leadership with Trust. The Tata Group continues to be amongst the first movers in the emerging businesses and technology which will impact meaningfully on India's march into the global economy.

Tata Infotech Ltd. is part of the multi-billion dollar Tata Group, India's best-known and most trusted conglomerate with 74% of company shares being held by the Tata Group, and the remaining 26% by the public.

Tata Infotech was called Tata Unisys till 1996. In September 1996, Unisys divested their shareholding to the Tata Group, as a result of which the company name was changed to Tata Infotech Limited. Tata Infotech has since then built up its own customer base but continues to work closely with Unisys.

Tata Infotech has executed over 5000 projects across continents and empowers customers worldwide with innovative IT solutions delivered through a broad portfolio of services.

Tata Infotech's strength lies in its ability to execute large turnkey projects using tried and tested methodologies and established on-site and off-shore development models.

Thus, the Tata name is synonymous with excellence and ethical business practices which serve as guiding principles for every enterprise within the Group.
Hi, i really thanks to you for sharing the report on TATA INFOTECH LTD and it will also help those who are planning for assignments. Well, i am also sharing a presentation which would help others, so download and check it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TATA INFOTECH LTD.pdf (1.88 MB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
infotech, profile, tata
Related to PROFILE OF TATA INFOTECH LTD.
 

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tata steel profile Anant Ruia Company Profiles & News !! 6 February 9th, 2011 08:40 AM
Emotional Competence and Employee Excellence at Tata Infotech Sunanda K. Chavan Foundation of Human Skills 0 October 6th, 2010 10:47 AM
L&T Infotech IPO postponed indefinitely anant1a Stock Markets Tips & Gyan !! 1 July 10th, 2009 06:17 PM
Wipro Infotech Savio Cabral Company Profiles & News !! 1 June 28th, 2009 11:36 AM
tata infotech sample test papers Rohan Chheda JOB OFFERS , Recruitments , Placements !! 2 November 6th, 2007 02:07 AM
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


ManagementParadise.com is not responsible for the views and opinion of the posters. The posters and only posters shall be liable for any copyright infringement.



Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.