Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship

Business Objectives Of AACL

Discuss Business Objectives Of AACL within the Entrepreneurship / Intrapreneurship forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; BUSINESS OBJECTIVES OF AACL’s * AACL’s primary objective is to achieve Rs. 400 crore net sales by March 2010. * ...

Business Objectives Of AACL
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sunanda K. Chavan
sunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura about

sunandaC
Management Paradise Guru

Business Objectives Of AACL - September 15th, 2010

BUSINESS OBJECTIVES OF AACL’s

* AACL’s primary objective is to achieve Rs. 400 crore net sales by March 2010.

* It also has an objective ‘to create dynamic, collaborative and high speed interface with its supply chain’.

* Alkyl Amines recognize that they are in an industry with a more than average concern towards Health, Safety and the Environment.

They believe that accidents are preventable and risks to health are containable. Towards addressing these concerns, they have outlined

a Safety, Health and Environment Policy which is as follows:

1. “All potential hazards for products and processes will be identified, and precautions planned and implemented through all stages of

the production cycle - construction, operations, maintenance and delivery

2. The solutions will be based on principles of sustainable development keeping in mind economic and technical aspects

3. All persons directly dealing in identified hazardous processes & products will be made aware of the same and trained to handle contingencies

4. We are committed to continuous improvement in matters related to Safety, Health and Environment and our progress will be

communicated to shareholders regularly."

Apart from this the company is going to get itself rated with CRISIL, a credit rating agency. In this regard the company has to produce various documents.

I have been assigned a responsibility to collect 2 such information for the same purpose.

I am supposed to approach the Marketing and Purchase department, in order to collect the information from them and furnish it to my company guide, Mr. James Mathews.

The information that I am supposed to collect is as follows:

* Collecting a list of Top 20 customers depending on the volume and value for the last 3 years and 2007-08 YTD.

* Collecting a list of Top 10 Suppliers of all raw materials depending on the volume and value separately during the last 3 years, and 2007-08 YTD, along with payment terms and details of long term contracts entered by the company for supply of key materials, if any.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Business Objectives Of AACL
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jiten005 is an unknown quantity at this point

jiten005
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Business Objectives Of AACL - February 5th, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandaC View Post
BUSINESS OBJECTIVES OF AACL’s

* AACL’s primary objective is to achieve Rs. 400 crore net sales by March 2010.

* It also has an objective ‘to create dynamic, collaborative and high speed interface with its supply chain’.

* Alkyl Amines recognize that they are in an industry with a more than average concern towards Health, Safety and the Environment.

They believe that accidents are preventable and risks to health are containable. Towards addressing these concerns, they have outlined

a Safety, Health and Environment Policy which is as follows:

1. “All potential hazards for products and processes will be identified, and precautions planned and implemented through all stages of

the production cycle - construction, operations, maintenance and delivery

2. The solutions will be based on principles of sustainable development keeping in mind economic and technical aspects

3. All persons directly dealing in identified hazardous processes & products will be made aware of the same and trained to handle contingencies

4. We are committed to continuous improvement in matters related to Safety, Health and Environment and our progress will be

communicated to shareholders regularly."

Apart from this the company is going to get itself rated with CRISIL, a credit rating agency. In this regard the company has to produce various documents.

I have been assigned a responsibility to collect 2 such information for the same purpose.

I am supposed to approach the Marketing and Purchase department, in order to collect the information from them and furnish it to my company guide, Mr. James Mathews.

The information that I am supposed to collect is as follows:

* Collecting a list of Top 20 customers depending on the volume and value for the last 3 years and 2007-08 YTD.

* Collecting a list of Top 10 Suppliers of all raw materials depending on the volume and value separately during the last 3 years, and 2007-08 YTD, along with payment terms and details of long term contracts entered by the company for supply of key materials, if any.
Wow friend, it is really great work to share details on AACL and i am sure it would help many other people. Well, i am also sharing some important information on AACL.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AACL.pdf (780.0 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)